Nicki Minaj shares a video on her stories of Britney Spears dancing to FTCU with the caption β€œπŸ‘‘ Resilient Sagg girlies BAD B1CH in REAL LIFE TINGZ” πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ’•πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

I mean she has to do SOMETHING to distract from the major L she took from Meg.

Β 

Also, no matter how unhinged, weird, bad or sad it looks, she's just dancing.

What major L she took from Meg? Nicki’s going on a WORLD tour, maybe Megan should open for Nicki since she can’t fill up a school cafeteria.Β :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
Next week is going to be SEVERE for Big Foot. That career is hissing down the charts. NO NICKI NO CLOUT!Β :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Β 

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, Style. said:

Oh @PlatinumBΒ I’m so back, and it’s going to be a party for some and a blood bath for others.Β spacer.png

Yas @Style.Β welcome back and hope you are feeling better! Nice to see you posting againΒ :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:Β Lol at you saying the haters are 'hissing down' because that's exactly what they are doing.Β :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:Β Why are our sag queens so messy :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:Β 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Style. said:

Oh @PlatinumBΒ I’m so back, and it’s going to be a party for some and a blood bath for others.Β spacer.png

Got you so gagged you went on hiatus for a week trying to compose yourselfΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:Β still doesn’t take the fact Megan debuted #1 on the Global 200 and Nicki has never done that by herself. Hiss already did what it needed to do and I’m not going to listen to the same song over and over more than a week no matter who the artist is so stay pressed and keep promoting Floppy Minaj who can’t even sell out the tour. I can’t even resell my tickets for a fraction of what I paidΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Got you so gagged you went on hiatus for a week trying to compose yourselfΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:Β still doesn’t take the fact Megan debuted #1 on the Global 200 and Nicki has never done that by herself. Hiss already did what it needed to do and I’m not going to listen to the same song over and over more than a week no matter who the artist is so stay pressed and keep promoting Floppy Minaj who can’t even sell out the tour. I can’t even resell my tickets for a fraction of what I paidΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Girl, relax. You’re already sweating, and the second week hasn’t even started yet. I took a break because I was so mad at Nicki going on Live, ranting for hours and giving this flop her time of day. Even Forbes and Billboard laughed at Megan most β€œ#1 US centric” in the history of charts.Β :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Good luck booking those cafeteria seats!Β spacer.png

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yas @Style.Β welcome back and hope you are feeling better! Nice to see you posting againΒ :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:Β Lol at you saying the haters are 'hissing down' because that's exactly what they are doing.Β :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:Β Why are our sag queens so messy :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:Β 

Yeah, baby! Next week, I’ll be recording live from the female rap sunken area, and my first guest will be none other than Miss Dua Lipa herself! You know what? Nicki is problematic as heck, and that Instagram rant was not my cup of tea AT ALL.But as a fan of her music, I’ll still be supporting her music career and other female rappers.:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block