Look at how different was the South Korean 'Britney' album cover

5 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

Those postcards came in the Latin American version of the album, too. They are gorgeous! I still have them. They also included the official fan club ID. 

Oh, so they are post cards! Lol I was confused. So cool. Do you still have the fan club ID?

PS: for me the last pink post card is the prettiest 💗

Edited by Fita
1 minute ago, Fita said:

Oh, so they are post cards! Lol I was confused. So cool. Do you still have the fan club ID?

PS: for me the last pink post card is the prettiest 💗

I don't have it anymore :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: my silly 12 years old self thought I had to fill it out and send it by mail to the fan club offices (because it came with the address) and so I did. Never heard back from them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Fita said:

It included this different cover + calendar + korean language lyrics.

And the Overprotected performance vid from Crossroad as a bonus.

Ni01MzU4LmpwZWc.jpeg

I suppose these are the calendars that came with the CD:

Mi03MzE3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Mi01MDU3LmpwZWc.jpeg

My03ODU3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Have you seen these?

source 

WWW.DISCOGS.COM

No I haven't seen these pics but I like them,

they're cute :) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

How has it been 20 years and I’ve just found out this isn’t her body? I should have know , I always thought her arms looked too long and her ***** looked too small on GH:MP. Britney’s body is built completely different to this 

spacer.png

Edited by Pinky98
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Screenshot-20240210-221353-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240210-221420-Google.jpg

Idk...what do yall think?

Definitely the same picture. The South Korean one is just over exposed to make her look a little more Asian and porcelain to fit with their beauty standards, whereas the GH:MP one has been artificially tanned and the eye makeup was darkened to fit in with Western beauty standards 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Definitely the same picture. The South Korean one is just over exposed to make her look a little more Asian and porcelain to fit with their beauty standards, whereas the GH:MP one has been artificially tanned and the eye makeup was darkened to fit in with Western beauty standards 

So GH:MP could be anybody's body, huh? I always thought it didn't look like hers

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Screenshot-20240210-221353-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240210-221420-Google.jpg

Idk...what do yall think?

They are very similar but the GH:My Prerogative cover was na outtake from 2003 Rolling Stones shoot

Funny thing is they are both from the same photographer ;)

The airbrush her body too much tho

britney-spears-rolling-stone-october-2-2tumblr_oaxy00lwFv1r608gvo1_540.png28951780_545508045821291_175365906133470f77ffb512c1b053fecf1d610add457ca2d48e3d3

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block