Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

13 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I mean she thinks Jlo’s new song is an attack on her, she thought Selena was speaking to her about being naked on instagram posts through an award show speech she gave in like 2016. Happy birthday Fausto, remember that one? She thought Christina was talking about her when she used the name Jamie in some ad. 

Psychosis is completely different from person to person. Larry told Lance Bass that Britney has Paranoid Schizophrenia. The onset of schizophrenia is early 20’s. It’s a thought disorder that causes a change in personality, disorganized thinking and odd behavior. 

It kind of explains everything if that is the case, and it would be better than people saying she has permanent brain damage and is completely “gone.” 

When you come out of psychosis, it’s like a veil is lifted and suddenly you can look back and see how bizarre you’re thinking was while you were in it. Whatever is going on, I hope she gets the chance to do that. 

I wouldn't go that far. All of the schizophrenic people I know are often hospitalized. Brit is not. And the way those people behave is way more extreme than a few cringy IG videos.

Paranoia? Yes, absolutely. But you don't have to be in psychosis to be paranoid. Sensitive-paranoid personality disorder is what we call it in my country, there's a possibility she has that, because yep, she seems to be oversensitive and kind of paranoid sometimes. Hyper***uality? Yes, also possible. Kevin and his lawyer claimed she had DID, Larry said she had schizophrenia, but c'mon, none of them are doctors.

We shouldn't try to diagnose her online based on some IG videos and captions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, katiespears said:

In her impersonation of the therapist, she tells “herself” she needs to clear the psychosis. 

People used to freak out if you “diagnosed” her or commented about her mental health, but since everyone seems to realize there is a real issue, and people are saying all kinds of things about her now, I want to point out that if she is indeed in psychosis, from either bipolar or schizophrenia, taking medication is the way out. 

When someone is in psychosis, they have NO insight into what they’re doing whatsoever. 

For those saying she is stuck like this forever, if it IS psychosis, getting medicated is the only thing that will bring her out of it and help her regain insight.

You’re too smart for this forum. I wish more people understood what is actually going on with her. It’s sad that Jamie abused his power as her conservator; it’s clear she needs some structure and professional support. Her years under his control appears to have stigmatized her mental health. I just don’t think she’s actively dealing with it. I just hope she’s safe.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

At this point, it's super embarrassing to be associated with Britney, PUBLICLY. I don't know if she does hang out with friends or people we don't know inp private,  having fun?  If she mostly just does these cringe embarrassing videos only herself thought was fun, but in reality she's only making herself look embarrassing and crazy.... if it's what she does every day, I can see herself ended up in some mental facility or mental treatment in the future.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I wouldn't go that far. All of the schizophrenic people I know are often hospitalized. Brit is not. And the way those people behave is way more extreme than a few cringy IG videos..

She has had multiple facility stays, and I’m going to guess hospital stays we don’t know about. We don’t know how she behaves. This is the edited version of her behavior, which says a lot.  

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She has had multiple facility stays, and I’m going to guess hospital stays we don’t know about. We don’t know how she behaves. This is the edited version of her behavior, which says a lot.  

Right. Also the book gives signs that his mental situation was bad before the big break in 2019. She tells that between 2012 and 2018 she was at least twice in rehab, for "energetic supplements", which she does not specify. This is odd because it doesn't make sense that she would say she was sent to rehab so many times just because. I mean, those clinics have no professional ethics...they can be sued for accepting patients who have no addiction problem. In the book she accepts that she used to take a lot of aderrall, that is amphetamines, but for some reason she does not consider that as an addiction. Amphetamines are one of the most addictive dr**s, and according to several reports she was given them very early in her career. His addiction to amphetamines makes it logical that he was banned from coffee and red bulls. It is a standard measure for amphetamine addicts. But fans would get their hands on their heads when she told about these restrictions.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I mean she thinks Jlo’s new song is an attack on her, she thought Selena was speaking to her about being naked on instagram posts through an award show speech she gave in like 2016. Happy birthday Fausto, remember that one? She thought Christina was talking about her when she used the name Jamie in some ad. 

Psychosis is completely different from person to person. Larry told Lance Bass that Britney has Paranoid Schizophrenia. The onset of schizophrenia is early 20’s. It’s a thought disorder that causes a change in personality, disorganized thinking and odd behavior. 

It kind of explains everything if that is the case, and it would be better than people saying she has permanent brain damage and is completely “gone.” 

When you come out of psychosis, it’s like a veil is lifted and suddenly you can look back and see how bizarre you’re thinking was while you were in it. Whatever is going on, I hope she gets the chance to do that. 

100%.

Schizophrenia is a formal thought disorder, and disorganized thinking and behavior are really the hallmark. We have seen plenty of signs of this in Britney's Instagram captions and videos. You also have to have delusions or hallucinations, and it seems that Britney has had delusions like you've mentioned, among others. But these, or paranoia, can occur in different disorders. It's the disorganized thinking that sets schizophrenia apart from something like bipolar mania even when both can have psychotic features. And Britney's symptoms have seemed to be quite consistent over the years and not to come and go like episodes of mania would.

Lately I have really noticed a lot of negativity and judgement about Britney's character and personality, and I don't understand how some people feel it is better to give her these harsh criticisms than to consider that she really may have a serious mental illness. And not everyone with schizophrenia has to have multiple hospitaluzations, there is s wide range of symptoms and severity, and especially if you have a lot of resources you will probably be able to stay more independent or avoid some of the situations that often lead people to be hospitalized. Unfortunately schizophrenia tends to gets progressively worse with time as it is really an organic brain condition, and the longer you stay untreated or the more times you have recurrences of symptoms, the less you will come back and the worse your baseline will get. So I only hope that she will not wait too long before getting the right help or that someone in her life will help her to do this. And I hope more people will consider this when seeing her videos rather than attacking her character.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

So you guys just diagnosed her with schizophrenia online?

I'm just agreeing with the observations, obviously no one can diagnose her. It does her more justice to consider medical conditions than to attack her character and choices with every post she makes or say she never needed medications when we dont know.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

Right. Also the book gives signs that his mental situation was bad before the big break in 2019. She tells that between 2012 and 2018 she was at least twice in rehab, for "energetic supplements", which she does not specify. This is odd because it doesn't make sense that she would say she was sent to rehab so many times just because. I mean, those clinics have no professional ethics...they can be sued for accepting patients who have no addiction problem. In the book she accepts that she used to take a lot of aderrall, that is amphetamines, but for some reason she does not consider that as an addiction. Amphetamines are one of the most addictive dr**s, and according to several reports she was given them very early in her career. His addiction to amphetamines makes it logical that he was banned from coffee and red bulls. It is a standard measure for amphetamine addicts. But fans would get their hands on their heads when she told about these restrictions.

One big problem with the book and from her IG caption stories: she acts like she didn't do anything wrong during the chaotic years 2006-2007. She basically says she went to party a little and then she lost her babies custody, then her father made the c-ship happen.

She never admitted needing the rehab. It's interesting how she never takes responsibility, she was friend of paparazzi, she allowed them to be in her house. She made mistakes, shes human, but the way she tells the stories screams like she didn't realize the mess her life was... The c-ship wasn't the salvation, but her changing some stories to play the victim is constant. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long for some of you to start arm chair diagnosing the girl. Schizophrenia? DID? Such serious, damaging accusations. 

It doesn't need to be a damaging accusation. Such understanding and grace are granted to mental illness seemingly only if it is depression, anxiety, trauma, or occasionally bipolar. But millions of people live with mental health issues like schizophrenia as well and deserve the same acceptance, not to be treated as pariahs.  It is just a spectrum of the human condition that some people will experience these symptoms and it's possible Britney may be one of these people. Just a consideration and it doesn't make her any less deserving of respect as a person and an artist.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, britneyfirst said:

I'm just agreeing with the observations, obviously no one can diagnose her. It does her more justice to consider medical conditions than to attack her character and choices with every post she makes or say she never needed medications when we dont know.

Based on observations it could literally be 20 different diagnoses if not more.

This is the exact reason you can't diagnose someone online. She has something serious, that's quite obvious, but that's all we'll ever know.

3 hours ago, katiespears said:

In her impersonation of the therapist, she tells “herself” she needs to clear the psychosis. 

People used to freak out if you “diagnosed” her or commented about her mental health, but since everyone seems to realize there is a real issue, and people are saying all kinds of things about her now, I want to point out that if she is indeed in psychosis, from either bipolar or schizophrenia, taking medication is the way out. 

When someone is in psychosis, they have NO insight into what they’re doing whatsoever. 

For those saying she is stuck like this forever, if it IS psychosis, getting medicated is the only thing that will bring her out of it and help her regain insight.

There is a condition called schizoaffective disorder, in which people suffer symptoms from both bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. So sometimes people are really getting it from multiple fronts.

There's also a lot of research re: social isolation and people suffering from schizophrenia. So that may tie in with why she seldom leaves her home.

Again, like you said, mere discussion of this angers a lot of fans.

I get why people are uncomfortable with the notion of "diagnosing" her. 

I want to make it clear that I would never shame Britney if she really is ill or any other person who has to live with these illnesses. We are all different. 

I also do not bring these subjects up to pass myself off as an "expert." This is simply the reality of millions of people around the globe.

I actually think people should be encouraged to be more knowledgable about this stuff so these people can live the healthy and full lives they deserve with the support they need.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long for some of you to start arm chair diagnosing the girl. Schizophrenia? DID? Such serious, damaging accusations. 

I don't think those are damaging accusations, though. More damaging when people don't know what's actually wrong with you and they start to make assumptions and believe them as truths, like when they call her a m*** head, or just call her crazy.

But it's clear Britney doesn't think she has problems/doesn't believe in her diagnoses, therefore she'll never talk about them, so none of us will ever know the truth.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, britneyfirst said:

I just wanted to tell you, I absolutely love your posts and the way you write! 👏 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Based on observations it could literally be 20 different diagnoses if not more.

This is the exact reason you can't diagnose someone online. She has something serious, that's quite obvious, but that's all we'll ever know.

Of course, lots of possibilities and can't know for sure. Some more likely than others based on observations. Just important to consider some things that can't be fixed only with time to heal and therapy but may need medication. And things that can change people's behaviors and perceptions and give them little insight. Really just echoing this awareness and hoping other fans might consider this sometimes, and glad to see that some are.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block