Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

On 2/11/2024 at 3:31 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

This! I take energy supplements but these are Q10 and bunch of basic ***** proteins (glutathione for example). What kind of facility takes you for basic ''energy'' supplements? I didnt buy the story.

One that gets paid a hell of a lot.

On 2/10/2024 at 5:02 PM, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I think there is some addiction behind it... but even a junkie or alcoholic will have moments showing some sanity. Britney never looks or sounds ok anymore, it is constant.

But it can be a combination of things: untreated disorder, she has been drinking more, maybe wrong meds?

I’m thinking her moments of normalcy are when she is not posting on insta. I think when she is not doing well is when she posts these things, which is why it looks constant. She has to at some point realize her actions on the internet are ONLY hurting herself. And badly. 

• Like 1
On 2/10/2024 at 3:15 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I fear for the day when they finally do the tell all. God only knows what they’ve witnessed. 

I wonder if things were that bizarre though prior to 2019? Maybe the high doses of lithium they gave her in that center combined with years of trauma hitting her just caused something to break around that time …

1 hour ago, BreAtheOnMeeee said:

I’m thinking her moments of normalcy are when she is not posting on insta. 

Maybe. It is hard to tell what is going on. I guess that’s why Britney fascinates people. She’s always been a bit of a mystery 

If she did a couple of quirky twirling videos every now and then and occasionally did some naked pics I wouldn’t blink an eye. But it’s so excessive and she’s done it for years now — I’m always wondering what she’s trying to tell people or what’s really behind it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block