Britney’s early marketing style

What do you think about Britney’s early catalogue? 

I’m not sure what this is called but all of her big hits are actually has second meaning and caused controversy and yet Britney or her team always made it look like people’s minds are the nasty ones. 

so hit me baby one more time, song is actually about Britney wanting her ex to turn back but it’s also meant to hit up phrase, which they eventually ended up cutting the title as …baby one more time.

Oops I did it again. It actually aimed to tell the world Britney succeeded again like her first album but I remember back in the days people were speculating about the song is about farting. She was talking about farting again. 
I’m a slave 4 u. The song and the lyrics are actually about being a slave to a man. Britney always said that it was about being a slave to the music. This song got radio ban if I remember correctly. 
over to you now. I’m not sure if this meant to be a single but it’s talking about a heartbreaker girl choosing her next boyfriend. Lyrics are about **** s. This was never released.

if you seek amy. Britney’s talking about a girl seeking for another girl named Amy. But the syllables are “f me”

she never attempted this after circus. Songs were straight up about s from that point.

Do you think her or her team choose the idea of marketing “ “there’s no bad advertising, every advertising is benefits to the cause.” Which are sales. Either the people who liked the song or the one’s that are bashing has streamed, bought and shared the song . 
what do you think?

Over To You Now is about an@l s.e.x.

I know this place, it's still a secret
And I don't think you've ever been
It's kinda hard to find the entrance
You need some juice, but you'll love it once you get there
This special place, it's in the basement
You have to work your way around
The place is hot and then it's pumpin'
So are you ready to go down?
So it's over to you now

:)
Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Over To You Now is about an@l s.e.x.

I know this place, it's still a secret
And I don't think you've ever been
It's kinda hard to find the entrance
You need some juice, but you'll love it once you get there
This special place, it's in the basement
You have to work your way around
The place is hot and then it's pumpin'
So are you ready to go down?
So it's over to you now

:)

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Oops I did it again. It actually aimed to tell the world Britney succeeded again like her first album but I remember back in the days people were speculating about the song is about farting. She was talking about farting again. 

Britney walked so Ice Spice could run. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This is so silly. I mean the opening lines literally tell you what she did again 

I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends

• Like 3
4 hours ago, EduardoFoster said:

Farts? I can’t… never heard about that one

The internet was still very new back then but one of the first Parody videos I remember seeing was “Opps!…I Farted Again”. 

It was a parody. Nobody actually thought the original song was about farting. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Oops I did it again. It actually aimed to tell the world Britney succeeded again like her first album.

I never thought about that this way (I wasn't a fan at that time)!! Makes sense. She really did it again :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I remember back in the days people were speculating about the song is about farting. She was talking about farting again. 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Oh... I don't think so... More like a rumor made up by the public, lol.

I’m a slave 4 u. The song and the lyrics are actually about being a slave to a man. Britney always said that it was about being a slave to the music. This song got radio ban if I remember correctly. 

This one... It's SO obvious the girl (Britney) singing it is being nasty, c'mon, but Brit was probably advised to say that it was about being a slave to the music........ okay, it might be but you listen to the lyrics carefully, it is about being a slave to the guy, obviously, right?

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block