Mirwais Ahmadzai (Madonna's producer) : "when you're working with Madonna of the 2000's, having such freedom with the biggest star of that time, why would i worked with Britney?"

9 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Which Britney are we talking about here, Britney ITZ or Britney with team con? If the latter I can understand the hassle, even Gaga didn’t end up selling her song for Britney. 

But for ITZ Britney, I think she is more in sync with Bloodshy and Avant. Which are also electronic/ dance but suit Britney very well. Toxic and Breathe on Me is arguably better than Music and Die Another Day. I heard she also reaches out to William Orbit at the time and Britney left and it didn’t work out. Their song for Britney at the time probably sucks and she ghosted them.

He is talkin about pre conservatorship period. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Misleading topic. The topic title is out of context. After reading the full quote, it sounds like he wanted or tried to work with Britney but was turned off my having to go through her entire team, etc. It wasn't a diss at Britney directly. 

But also, who cares. His type of music was good for Madonna but to me isn't what I want for Britney. She was better off without him. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 1

Those are some of Madonna's best songs. Impressive it's only her and a co-writer, I always thought madonna had a big entourage around her as well, but seems like it's true she's always been much more in control than other pop artists.

what he says is true, specially if he meant around 2001 when Britney only had 3 albums and barely any writting credits on them, he clearly didn't want to work that way and it's understandable. No need to lie about Britney, she was probably gonna have an album mostly written by her at one point if she kept evolving in her art, but they barely let her mature enough to get to Blackout before they killed her artistry. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block