Taylor Swift’s lawyers threaten legal action against student who tracks her jet

She truly is AWFUL!! Imagine being one of the biggest polluters on the planet with your private jet trips to see your boyfriend and you threaten to sue someone on information that is PUBLICLY available because you don’t want people to see how trash you truly are …her downfall will be so sweet 

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Some Swifties decry the cease-and-desist to Jack Sweeney, who measures public figures’ carbon...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

LOL.  Taylor pays to compensate for her carbon footprint (actually she paid to compensate for double her carbon footprint in 2023). 

No offense but if I had a private jet, I will be using it everywhere :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

That does nothing lol!! That’s just a way to “feel good” about polluting. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Letters: Ecosystem protection must become the default, not the add-on, writes Dr Phil Williamson, while...

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Y’all act like she’s the only person using private jets. Almost every rich person/celebrity uses them constantly.

I think her concern is that person stalking her every move and sharing it with the world. She has a bad history of stalkers

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She truly is AWFUL!! Imagine being one of the biggest polluters on the planet with your private jet trips to see your boyfriend and you threaten to sue someone on information that is PUBLICLY available because you don’t want people to see how trash you truly are …her downfall will be so sweet 

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Some Swifties decry the cease-and-desist to Jack Sweeney, who measures public figures’ carbon...

Desperate much? Even your queen Britney uses a private jet…lol

• Like 2

I get that the informations might be too private if it discloses all of her travels exactly. I would be pissed off too if someone was posting online where I am and where I go all the time. 

I agree that celebrites needs to be called out on the environnement (private jets, clothing lines, ect...) but this can be done without disclosing personnal details. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block