Wow, wow, wow! Christina Aguilera glows and serves literal GODDESS at the Grammys

WHY IS THIS IN THE BRITNEY SECTION? What has Xtinas look to do with BRITNEY? It's so obvious that you're only here to bait because you have no friends or hobbies irl, every thread of yours is just dissing Britney while she's chilling at her own home.

What's up with Exhell these past days?? Are the mods asleep?? Why is this user allowed to troll again? And surprise surprise the same people who leave mean comments towards Britney are always present in this trolls thread. I go to reddit, the mods DELETE mean comments; I come here and people are free to troll and diss Britney. I repeating myself over  and over again but I really hope Britney NEVER reads the comments here or engages with you guys. Some "fans" here should be permabanned. 

There is heavy make-up on the face. I don't know seems forced to me nothing natural left. This has always been my problem with Xtina personally. I couldn't find anything sympathetic about her after all these years. She always had an over the top side. Since she wanted to emphasize how strong her vocals were in her songs, she could not convey the emotion of the song to me. Because it's like screaming all the time. Think about Adele you can feel the emotion unlike her.

We all know Briney is one messy b.tc.h and doesn't have any fashion sense. Britney obviously doesn't have any beauty team around her 7/24 hours like other singers. Britney is not a singer even anymore. So not fair to compare Xtina and Britney at all. Xtina wasn't trapped by her family for years and forced to take dr**s like Britney. She has supporting family she has husband,kids,money and because of that she has still ongoing career. 

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

she’s only Ecuadorian when it’s time to release Spanish music. Then she’s right back to white. 

Lol truer words have never been spoken. She has no idea what she's singing about and in 20 years all she's learned to say is "Hola Maluma"

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block