Wow, wow, wow! Christina Aguilera glows and serves literal GODDESS at the Grammys

20 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Stop being xenophobic. English is not everyone’s first language.

The absolute reach. It’s not xenophobic when their comment made absolutely no sense. 

21 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Ohhhhh…so we can nitpick on Britney but Christina is off limits. Got it. I guess that’s how it works in your bizarro world. 

Not really. If Britney looked as stunning as Xtina did, none of us would feel the need to tear us apart. No one dragged her appearance when she showed up looking quite snatched at the 2016 VMAs.

Edited by BadBunny
Just now, BadBunny said:

The absolute reach. It’s not xenophobic when their comment made absolutely no sense. 

Not really. If Britney looked as stunning as Xtina did, none of us would feel the need to tear us apart. No one dragged her look when she showed up looking quite snatched at the 2016 VMAs.

Their comment was perfectly intelligible.

Your second statement makes no sense. But whatever, go cry about it.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

And yet we have delusional Exhalers roaming around dragging Xtina’s hair extensions when their fave showed up looking like…nvm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Girlfriend couldn’t even brush her hair and people are dragging Xtine? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

And yet we have delusional Exhalers roaming around dragging Xtina’s hair extensions when their fave showed up looking like…nvm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just now, KrisJ said:

Girlfriend couldn’t even brush her hair and people are dragging Xtine? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

My, my, my. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:I can’t imagine how devoid of meaning some of your lives must be to spend this much  energy parading in a fan site over someone you hate. I guess that’s the only way yall can get attention. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I hope one day you find the courage to touch, sniff and savor in the smell of grass, make some friends and last but not least, love yourselves.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

My, my, my. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:I can’t imagine how devoid of meaning some of your lives must be to spend this much  energy parading in a fan site over someone you hate. I guess that’s the only way yall can get attention. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I hope one day you find the courage to touch, sniff and savor in the smell of grass, make some friends and last but not least, love yourselves.

None of this would have happened if you just stayed in your lane and ate your food. Instead, you felt the need to throw a cheap jab at a woman who actually put in the effort to brush her hair and show up. Also, grow up. You’re on here more than almost any other Exhaler and you want to talk about smelling grass or making friends. The jokes truly just write themselves. Please go work on that research thread and stop fishing for drama, you pathetic troll. 

• Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

None of this would have happened if you just stayed in your lane and ate your food. Instead, you felt the need to throw a cheap jab at a woman who actually put in the effort to brush her hair and show up. Also, grow up. You’re on here more than almost any other Exhaler and you want to talk about smelling grass or making friends. The jokes truly just write themselves. Please go work on that research thread and stop fishing for drama, you pathetic troll. 

Aww, that’s cute! The gaslighting may work on others, but it won’t work on me 😊

I’m on here because last I checked, this was *checks notes* the Britney Spears forum! You clearly have some deep rooted issues where you feel the need to tear down Britney over any perceived slight, so you should work on getting help with that :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Aww, that’s cute! The gaslighting may work on others, but it won’t work on me 😊

I’m on here because last I checked, this was *checks notes* the Britney Spears forum! You clearly have some deep rooted issues where you feel the need to tear down Britney over any perceived slight, so you should work on getting help with that :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Yes bc criticizing Christina’s hair extensions and self-projecting your insecurities on other users somehow makes you a saint and doesn’t tie into deep-rooted issues. *rolls eyes* You are so pathetic.

Edited by BadBunny
2 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

If being on here a lot is a drag most of y’all shouldn’t be talking lol

It is sad that I see far less negativity from the general public about Britney than coming here, but it’s been like that for a minute.

Have you been living under a rock? Lol. Last I remember, home girl had to deactivate her IG comments bc the negative comments were getting out of control. It isn’t any better on Twitter (if we exclude the stan accounts).

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Yes bc criticizing Christina’s hair extensions and self-projecting your insecurities on other users somehow makes you a saint and doesn’t tie into deep-rooted issues. *rolls eyes* You are so pathetic.

Aww, so cute! Spending this much time defending a pop star on another pop stars forum, while you detest said pop star.

I wish I had as much confidence as you to look completely foolish and unhinged at the same time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Have you been living under a rock? Lol. Last I remember, home girl had to deactivate her IG comments bc the negative comments were getting out of control. It isn’t any better on Twitter (if we exclude the stan accounts).

/I see/ far less negativity. I don’t use ig or twitter. Whenever i hear Britney get mentioned on tiktok or a YouTube video it’s always positive. Same in real life. People feel bad for her, they liked her book and they like her old music.

She has a ton of haters but I’m not in those spaces (unless I come here :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:)

• Like 3

The only reason she doesn’t look like she’s aged is cuz she’s got about 10 lbs of makeup caked onto her face. Also, whoever did her face lift pulled the skin back a little too tight.

The hair and makeup is not it. The fake t.its could use a re-touch up too.

But sure, she “ate”. She ate everything in sight until Ozempic came along. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block