These Songs From Britney

If the following songs below made it as singles with videos, it would have been massive on the radio! 

Plus think about all the room she would have if they got rid of Radar! 

1. And then We Kiss 

2. Cinderella 

3. Quicksand 

4. Get Naked

5. Change your Mind ft Spanish singer/rapper

6. Just Luv Me 

6 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

If the following songs below made it as singles with videos, it would have been massive on the radio! 

Plus think about all the room she would have if they got rid of Radar! 

1. And then We Kiss 

2. Cinderella 

3. Quicksand 

4. Get Naked

5. Change your Mind ft Spanish singer/rapper

6. Just Luv Me 

I have no problems with these :jordan-perfume:

Please release more from yourself :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Spoiler

Finally somebody who haven't listed Get Flop, Get Flopped (I got a flop), Flop Boy, Flopble, Flop Flopdier, Flopttered Glass :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by Wendy Williams
16 hours ago, setlimitations said:

I’m curious to what you think the videos would be like.  I’ve thought about her unreleased/non single songs as videos also

I didn’t have any ideas on those videos but I did have ideas for videos for Hold Me Closer and Toms Diner. 

• Like 1

They really missed a great opportunity with And Then We Kiss by not releasing it as a single….I get she was pregnant but they could’ve made a video out of the Fantasy commercial. 

I also think If I’m Dancing should’ve been the 3rd single from Glory, it was so catchy and had started to go viral around the album’s release 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block