Megan Thee Stallion Predicted to Debut at #1 on Hot 100 with Hiss Making her the second youngest female rapper after Lauryn Hill to achieve this feat and the third overall

Megan Thee Stallion’s Hiss broke Spotify records for biggest streaming week for a solo rap female song at 10.28 million and earning the best selling week in 2024 beating Ariana Grande. Megan is also predicted to debut at #1 of the Hot 100 making her the second youngest female rapper after Lauryn Hill to achieve this feat and the third overall after Nicki Minaj in 2022 with Super Freaky Girl. This after many Barbz swore up and down Megan wouldn’t achieve any success with the song and then changing their tune and now thanking Nicki for this. But Nicki’s Big Flop has seemingly been abandoned by her fans and not making any waves. Seems the general public is on Megan’s side of Hisssssstory 🐍 (myself included.) 

PS DM ME IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE MY PINK FRIDAY TOUR TICKETS SINCE I NO LONGER CONSIDER MYSELF A BARB NOR WANT TO SEE THAT SAD EXCUSE OF A PERSON LIVE. 

This one’s for spacer.png

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Keep Nicki away from any windows when the chart comes out :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

The gag is she was promoting the **** out of Big Flop and celebrating fake records until numbers and praises for Megan started coming in. Now she stopped promoting it and Barbz are saying Big Flop is not a serious song that should never be considered as a chart song. The DELUSION is embarrassing and I’m so happy to leave that life behind me. Also looking forward to continuing to clown on those delusional bootlickin barbz 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Happy for Megan. I don't know a lot of her songs but she shouldn't be bullied by someone like Nicki. Nicki is really coming across as desperate right now. She's constantly wanting people to worship her. She's no good. Be humble !

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

*Doja Cat voice*- "Thank you Nicki ....I love youuuu...got that big rocket laun-CHA" 😭

Honestly Nicki shot that girl straight to number one with all her antics. 

Why can’t her own songs do that though? People keep talking about Super Freaky Girl but that song sampled one of the most recognizable songs ever and THE ONLY REASON I purchased on iTunes and streamed heavily. I did not buy Red Ruby nor anything that followed except the album. So many other GP did the same so it’s not surprising. Also she had several versions out and a Roman’s Version out as well. Barbz are now saying that’s the only reason Megan is selling even though Big Flop had 8 versions out. If you’re going to say that then we should say thank you Megan for even getting Big Flop some attention because people wanted to see what her response would be but it was barely even a response and they realized the song sucked and didn’t stream it again. 

Nicki helped attention stay on the beef but this is Megan’s accolade. I listened to it because I was keeping up with Britney’s Selfish and saw Megan rising and listened to the snippet and instantly loved it. How does Nicki almost have 200 million more followers but her music is barely doing any better? Why didn’t Red Ruby debut at #1 if Nicki is to thank for this? Her own songs can’t do it with a million discounted versions unless she’s attached to someone that’s popular at the moment. She had 15 years to do it and barely did it on her own two years ago. Yall should be embarrassed making excuses for someone that is so quick to backstab women her entire career. She won’t ever go head to head with a man though. 

6 hours ago, nux1989 said:

The barbz cult (Nicki Minaj included) need to go touch some grass.
I really really REALLY don't want to say this but Nicki looks ridiculous surrounding by those yes man stans.

A big *** clown and cult. The fact she aligned herself with Ben Shapiro should tell you all you need to know. And the fact some Barbz were foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs led them to mass buy Ben Shapiro and Jack Harlow’s song rather than continue to stream their fave’s flop. I was a Barb until she decided to make that horrendous song and at her grown *** age bringing up someone’s dead mother when her own father got killed? And the fact she didn’t speak out against her cult threatening to desecrate Megan’s mom’s grave? Pathetic 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AII said:

Happy for Megan. I don't know a lot of her songs but she shouldn't be bullied by someone like Nicki. Nicki is really coming across as desperate right now. She's constantly wanting people to worship her. She's no good. Be humble !

Honestly I’ve grown to love her music even more after listening to streaming playlists of Hiss to get her numbers up. I was always a casual Megan listener until Hiss. I’ve listened so much it’s now #44 most streamed song ever on my Spotify and I’m still not tired of it 

3 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

She did that as an independent artist :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:   Barbz as always trying to spin the narrative in ANY way to make Nicki look better. Those twitter stans are just as delusional as her. The Megan's Law line will be in her head until she dies.

I’m glad I was a part of it. I can’t wait until she tours. Meanwhile I’ve had my Nicki tickets listed for almost a week and no buyers :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

How much are you selling the tickets for? 
spacer.png
spacer.png

Girl I bought my man and I VIP tickets to two shows in Colorado and Florida spending like $3000 not including flights and hotels and I am in a dilemma because ain’t nobody going to buy these from me. There is no interest but that’s my karma :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I'm going to DIE if it debuts at #1. Megan deserves it and oh weeeee the Barbz and their momma are gonna lose it!

They’re already losing it saying “thanks Nicki for that hit!” when they can’t even get a solo #1 debut not relying on samples. If it were Nicki’s power why didn’t Hot Girl Summer featuring Nicki debut or hit #1? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block