Justin Timberlake is reportedly "seething" because his drama with Britney is "overshadowing his new music"

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

How despicable and disappointing. 

I was a huge fan of both of them as a tween (ofc a bigger fan of Britney) and their breakup devastated me and even though he was thrashing her in the media, I was still able to compartmentalize that and appreciate his music.

I used to be the same! I did enjoy his music and could compartmentalize it because I enjoyed his music. But NO more. He's also disrespecting Janet Jackson with that comment about how he has to apologize to NOBODY. How can he come back from this? A mess.

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

But here he is in his 40s still with that same, underlying jealousy. He must hate her deep down to still be carrying on this way and doing what he's doing.

You know what they say about hate. It's the same as love.

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It just dawned on me, when all those spoilers from the memoir were coming out, she still extended empathy to him but making a post about how the media twists things and how what she wrote was being misconstrued. And then the other day she makes her apology to seemingly extend an olive branch and he does this. Such infantile and misogynistic behavior from him, which I don't understand because wasn't he raised by a single mother?

Yeah that is interesting. I think she was! We don't ever hear about his Father. But regardless of that he is a grumpy and tired 40+ year old man. He needs to do better.  

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block