Yes ***** Slay Glory Demo by Lola Blanc

I know it’s not a Britney vocal. But it is interesting to hear what co-writer of Ooh La La, Lola Blanc came up with for the Glory album. And tbh it’s really good. Co-written with Jesse St John and Andrew Goldstein who made it onto the Glory Tracklist with Love Me Down

Britney Spears - Yes ***** Slay (Demo By Lola Blanc) [Glory Demo]

Released by Kumi Koda as W Face

9 hours ago, PokerCount said:

This **** didn’t make it anywhere near Britney it’s absolutely atrocious. 
also why do you never credit absolutely anyone for your audio or the outtakes you use for your artworks? You seem super messy. 

Lol do you own? And I owe no one credit for the audio except the people who made it. And actually I thanked my friend for sending it to me ✌️

Edited by Britney Xposed
5 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Lol do you own? And I owe no one credit for the audio except the people who made it. And actually I thanked my friend for sending it to me ✌️

You’re indirectly shady to everyone yet demand respect for your ****ty demos you find on old mp3 sharing sites and your random edits that suck absolute balls. Anyway keep doing you.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, PokerCount said:

You’re indirectly shady to everyone yet demand respect for your ****ty demos you find on old mp3 sharing sites and your random edits that suck absolute balls. Anyway keep doing you.

I honestly don’t know what you mean. I’m glad you know who I am though thank you for watching❤️

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block