#JusticeForBritney: Judge orders Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill to sit for their deposition. Part 2

4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Will they get away with everything by throwing Jamie under the bus is what I would like to know. 

I can only imagine the tension in the Spears family right now. I dont wish that on any family.

I don't think any family has deserved that more. They all had a hand in what happened. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I think Britney better apologize to Lou and Robin and praise the great things they did for her!

And maybe use the money she’s paying her attorney to fund JTs career.

Mad Go Away GIF

You said all that nasty stuff because she apologized and praised JT's new song?! Girl, you need to seek help. IMMEDIATELY. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

You know that trashy **** got some interns to monitor exhale these couple of days - I’d pay gold to see her read all the hate 😭 

Hope they rot in jail and all their dodgy accounts abroad + all the companies and subcompanies they manage for Kardashians, Trainor, etc., get exposed. 

100% do they have 'interns' on this site! We have numerous occasions of people around her mentioning and even screenshotting this very site and topics.

Hi Lou xoxo big brother 17 netflix GIF

• Love 5

I hope that all these high-profile cases like Britney's, Amanda Bynes', Oher's, Elija Blue's, Mavis Leno's will help "little guys" who are put in conservatorships without need. Only Mavis seems to have a real need with Alzheimer's and her husband doesn't file for a conservatorship of her person like Jamie did. I like that conservatorships are now in the mainstream media. Many people still don't understand what they are. 

I believe that judge Luna wants to push the case forward. No dillydallying like with the previous judge who permitted the case to drag. Maybe we get a peek at what the women and the third principal had to say. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block