A*Teens are having a reunion for their 25th anniversary

I saw this the other day and got really excited. I don't know if anyone in here knows them, but they were quite popular at least in Latin America back in the day.

Their social media was dormant for years, but I started noticing some activity the past few days, and the news were finally revealed that they will be reuniting at the  Eurovision 2024's Melodifestivalen semi-final next month.

WWW.OFFICIALCHARTS.COM

Swedish pop group A*Teens will reunite for a performance at Eurovision 2024's Melodifestivalen semi-final next month, SVT (Sveriges Television) has confirmed. The band - Marie Serneholt...

Any fans in here?

• Love 8

Ahhhh this makes me so happy!  I LOVED them, had all their cds they released in the US and recently found their non-US CD on Spotify.  

I am looking forward to seeing this!  I hope they get inspired and make an EP or a new single or something.  They really sound so good together.

I’d honestly consider traveling to another country for this. I love Pop Til You Drop and Marie’s solo album Enjoy The Ride. Her club mixes are fire, too. Dhani’s solo stuff feeds my EDM needs. I’d love to see him at a festival. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.