Lou, Robin, and a third principal up for deposition until Jan 29

Is this the first time they are being "forced" to sit for the depositions? 

I'm not getting my hopes up too high since Lou and her crew are slimy and could find a way out of it. I want Rosengart to come in guns blazing so they can't talk their way out of any questions! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Switchy said:

Is this the first time they are being "forced" to sit for the depositions? 

I want to say yes. I believe before, they were able to dodge it and get away, but this one in particular comes with consequences cause if they don't sit they can face jail time. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
53 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

perhaps he's the 3rd principal?

I think his "golden parachute" exit plan protects him from ever having to sit for any kind of questioning or punishment/consequences for his participation in the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Switchy said:

I think his "golden parachute" exit plan protects him from ever having to sit for any kind of questioning or punishment/consequences for his participation in the conservatorship. 

He could still be the third principal and throw the others under the bus. Or that golden parachute is an unethical contract that doesn't save him after all. I am just speculating. Only Rosengart knows the chess game.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block