Normani Says Her Project Is Dropping This Year: "It's Literally The Best Music That I've Made"

https://www.rap-up.com/2024/01/19/normani-says-her-long-awaited-project-is-dropping-this-year/

While attending the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, Normani opened up about her major acting role in Freaky Tales as well as new music.

“The singles have changed. You guys won’t know what’s coming. I’m so, so excited. I mean, [the] artwork is fire,” she told Deadline on Thursday (Jan. 18). 

When asked whether her LP will be released this year, Normani replied, “I want this to come out just as bad as you guys do. I think that’s, like, such a misconception. I want this project to come out literally more than everybody. It’s literally the best music that I’ve made, and I couldn’t be more proud. I know once it comes out, you guys are going to be like, ‘OK, the wait was definitely worth it.’” 

This time is for real? Any thoughts? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Edited by DenisMarquina80
I forgot to use a quote

“Ok, the wait was definitely worth it”- Normani

Normani, as a new solo artist, opened for Ariana on the Sweetener tour. Ariana will have put out 3 albums before Normani’s debut. We’ve been through a global pandemic, a U.S. presidential election, Taylor Swift has released 7 albums since. 

So I guess this means Normani will be getting 9 Grammys for this album-making her the only to have the most wins in one night. It will be certified Diamond. In the long run, it will outsell Thriller. And it’ll end world hunger, cure cancer and bring world peace! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

The delusion of this woman and how important and high and mighty she thinks of herself. 

Spoiler

But yes i will  be so here for the album and live performances :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block