Could 'Maria River Red' be her pseudonym used in songs she has written for other artists?

Sometimes I doubt her capabilities as a stand alone writer. She can work with other writers to create songs there’s no doubt about that. But what does she write just by herself? Melodies? Harmonies? Does she produce? Or she’s just a lyricist. We’ve never seen her working on production of songs. There’s tons of footages of other artists doing that.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m so glad that you guys who actually know britney commented on this post. because i really feel like since you guys have spent so much time with britney you can let us know what she does artistically. with out you guys being here we would just assume she doesn’t write songs. i mean it’s not like she hasn’t been a musical artist for almost 30 years… cuz that would be so silly right ?

Exactly. So now this is what "we" are doing now. Britney's "fans" doubting on her artistic skills and talents like songwriting, for instance.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I think it's one of her alters, if not the one that's been more predominant in the last years...

I do believe her alters allowed her core persona to come out and take the lead during the testimony in 21 as that was actually BRITNEY ❤️

project RED !!! 🌹🌹🌹 😜😜😜🖕🖕🖕

13 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

The problem is if it’s uncredited ghost writer. She might omit her name fully from the songwriting credit. 

Yeah, that would make sense. So she could be creative and let it out at the same time as she's doing something with less ego and more heart.

14 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Sometimes I doubt her capabilities as a stand alone writer. She can work with other writers to create songs there’s no doubt about that. But what does she write just by herself? Melodies? Harmonies? Does she produce? Or she’s just a lyricist. We’ve never seen her working on production of songs. There’s tons of footages of other artists doing that.

Thats the problem. Everyone underestimates this women. She is fully capable. She knows the industry and has mastered her sound. I trust fully she can easily do it all and do it well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
15 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Britney never wanted to be credited for a song she never wrote, unlike a lot of artists whom I wouldn't list for you, when she loves a song,  she doesn't change 3 words of it to be credited as writer, when her name is credited as writer (like everytime) or executive producer for blackout, you can be sure there's a reason for that. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Britney never wanted to be credited for a song she never wrote, unlike a lot of artists whom I wouldn't list for you, when she loves a song,  she doesn't change 3 words of it to be credited as writer, when her name is credited as writer (like everytime) or executive producer for blackout, you can be sure there's a reason for that. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I'm absolutely NOT doubting on our Queen B's musical abilities but what about Britney Jean's songs where she's credited (almost all of them)? And a bunch of others that weren't all so completely by her like Everytime was? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block