Lil Nas X new song J CHRIST out now

Just now, rik said:

OMF plz Rexha Daily needs to worry about their own fav avoiding a phone to the face again wtf to feel that strongly about a gay man making music is crazy

It's funny how you'd be so upset and offended if Nas did something like that with Islam, but when it's Christianity, of course, there's no problem with it

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's funny how you'd be so upset and offended if Nas did something like that with Islam, but when it's Christianity, of course, there's no problem with it

I actually wouldn’t care LOL I’m not Muslim boo. This is different from flat out saying that you’re Islamophobic :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: and hate people for their religion 

Edited by rik
  • Love 4
Just now, The One and Only said:

You would literally have a meltdown, just like when you cut off your best Exhale mate because he criticized the disgusting beliefs of that religion

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

Yeah you were my bestie and the over generalizing made me sad because I think you are incredibly intelligent and thoughtful so much of the time. It did make me feel weird. I don’t think there was a meltdown though  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, rik said:

Yeah you were my bestie and the over generalizing made me sad because I think you are incredibly intelligent and thoughtful so much of the time. It did make me feel weird. I don’t think there was a meltdown though  

''Over-generalizing''. Meanwhile:

• Tons of Islamic countries with death penalties for being gay
  • Muslim immigrants causing a lot of trouble in Europe
  • The religion being homophobic and misogynistic in its nature

Those are facts that you're afraid of because wokeness has brainwashed you. Even innocent things like jokes by male Muslims on TikTok, I can see extreme misogyny and homophobia. That's just their religion, and I'm not saying that everyone is that way, but clearly, most of them were raised that way, and it is the most homophobic and misogynistic religion ever.

What is most disappointing is that I also thought you had some emotional intelligence, and you could come to me and just say that you disagree with me and talk about it instead of putting me on ignore and pretending like I don't exist. Rat behavior

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

''Over-generalizing''. Meanwhile:

• Tons of Islamic countries with death penalties for being gay
  • Muslim immigrants causing a lot of trouble in Europe
  • The religion being homophobic and misogynistic in its nature

Those are facts that you're afraid of because wokeness has brainwashed you. Even innocent things like jokes by male Muslims on TikTok, I can see extreme misogyny and homophobia. That's just their religion, and I'm not saying that everyone is that way, but clearly, most of them were raised that way, and it is the most homophobic and misogynistic religion ever.

What is most disappointing is that I also thought you had some emotional intelligence, and you could come to me and just say that you disagree with me and talk about it instead of putting me on ignore and pretending like I don't exist. Rat behavior

You should know how to separate muslims from Islam. Also the Torah, Bible and Quran are pretty much the same … I believe the Quran has a bit more rights for women then the other books … but they are abrahamic religions. Free Palestine. Religion over in Palestine is causing a genocide. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

You should know how to separate muslims from Islam. Also the Torah, Bible and Quran are pretty much the same … I believe the Quran has a bit more rights for women then the other books … but they are abrahamic religions. Free Palestine. Religion over in Palestine is causing a genocide. 

Isn't killing gays and non-believers justified in Quran? I read somewhere that it is and I'm not surprised at all :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Isn't killing gays and non-believers justified in Quran? I read somewhere that it is and I'm not surprised at all :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Read the Quran! It’s literally live and let live mentality. You have your faith and I have mine. 

nonetheless I think religion is music is lame and trite

• Like 1

If Eve being made from the rib of Adam and THE ONLY reason why humanity has been banned from the garden of Eden, because that stupid ***** could not restrain herself from tasting the apple, and therefore, THE reason why ALL Humans are born sinners, and ALL women are to give birth through excruciating pain is not s**ist and misogynist, then what is exactly ?!!?

Weirdly, Lilith, whom had THE NERVE to claim she was equal to Adam is  hardly ever mentioned, and when she is, she is pure evil.

Let’s try to be serious and honest about Christianity before making false claims about other religious texts, that we do not know.

I was born and raised Christian before understanding the BS I was served and cutting ties with this toxic religion based on guilt and violence.

Let’s not pretend Atheists, other religions or Pop-stars are the problem here 😬😬😬😬😬

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block