What’s the Exhale for Beyonce fans?

Since I completely left exhale a week ago i realized my love for beyonce has increased 

I want to start anew on a Beyonce forum, could someone pretty please point me out to the biggest and most popular Beyonce forum?

imma show them what real luv  for Beyonce is :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

thank u babies 

Happy Fun GIF

Edited by Britcoo
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

because Britney has exhale

beyonces must have something too

thats why :typing_keyboard_computer:

Hmmm but Exhale has a general section for Beyonce and others so go there? lol :typing_keyboard_computer:

I'm surprised she doesn't have an iconic forum like Exhale tbh. Hmmm poor beyanka  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 7
Just now, DiarrheaFestival said:

Have you read what I read? That other lady claimed that you are my dupe account? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

It’s possible since you lost messaging privileges here you use uniFlop to communicate with people which is why you and your friends plan failed! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:
Even Slayout had to drag you for the horrific nasty public threads you made about the mods here on uni flop! 

many people know what you tried to do and it flopped harder than Manuela’s forum 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

Have you read what I read? That other lady claimed that you are my dupe account? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Yeah i read that lmao 🤣 

it’s actually really funny because it does seem like it but it’s not

you have actually TWO different beings here

Edited by Britcoo
  • Haha 1
Just now, Britcoo said:

Yeah i read that lmao 🤣 

it’s actually really funny because I does seem like it but it’s not

you have actually TWO different beings here

And do you see that? That other lady is still obsessed with the past, bashing Universe forum... it's called die-hard obsession.

I'm including a photo with her comment for the case if that lady will decide to edit it:

Screenshot-20231231-205233-Samsung-Inter

@SlayOut Although we have had "creative differences" in the past, I wish to close this matter and I ask that the other lady understand this and stop bringing me into old things. I don't know why she is so obsessed with me and the other forum, I want peace from this person.

@Jordan Miller @Puppy @princessmimi @BUWYGF @GlitterRain I'm tired of being quoted, tagged dragged by that person. If you check out my comments, I'm not doing that to that person.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block