What’s the Exhale for Beyonce fans?

1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

@DiamondCircus I reported some of the comments in this thread that just give blatant bullying. Sorry they're doing this to you again all while tagging mods pretending to be the good guy! :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: We have nothing to fear though, they can put on an act all day long we see them for what they are and it will always bubble up from under in the end, they simply can't help themselves. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Who is this bush?

Just now, Baronesse said:

@DiamondCircus I reported some of the comments in this thread that just give blatant bullying. Sorry they're doing this to you again all while tagging mods pretending to be the good guy! :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: We have nothing to fear though, they can put on an act all day long we see them for what they are and it will always bubble up from under in the end, they simply can't help themselves. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Thanks babe, I Love You GIF

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Who is this bush?

I don't know.

But the best part is how the people who are the most toxic inside now whine the most. They don't have real friends. I really don't care about these desperate people.

I have a real life- I can't afford to waste my time like an old man somewhere in New Mexico who only fills his time by provoking people, playing victim, having no friends, enjoying his obsession with others and have no life. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I feel for those people who who have no emotions. Literally- go to the light and see jesus...

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thanks babe, I Love You GIF

Just remember they're randos somewhere, who even knows who that new person is… chances aren't low it's Mister Abdul he's cozying up to and joking about destroying you with. I suppose not even Jordan revoking those fraudulent bans to silence us could set them straight. Smh…

Happy New Year! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

I don't know.

But the best part is how the people who are the most toxic inside now whine the most. They don't have real friends. I really don't care about these desperate people.

I have a real life- I can't afford to waste my time like an old man somewhere in New Mexico who only fills his time by provoking people, playing victim, having no friends, enjoying his obsession with others and have no life. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I feel for those people who who have no emotions. Literally- go to the light and see jesus...

Good for u babe 

block em

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Good for u babe 

block em

Sincere thanks for being brutally honest with some members. No hate, but some deserves hear the truth about them. This fake travesty show about how are they saint personality and how they never did anything bad and everyone is the worst but they never, is embarrassing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Looking forward for new year without them.

1 minute ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

Sincere thanks for being brutally honest with some members. No hate, but some deserves hear the truth about them. This fake travesty show about how are they saint personality and how they never did anything bad and everyone is the worst but they never, is embarrassing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Looking forward for new year without them.

Welcome babe

i know the type and i will destroy them all

7 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Just remember they're randos somewhere, who even knows who that new person is… chances aren't low it's Mister Abdul he's cozying up to and joking about destroying you with. I suppose not even Jordan revoking those fraudulent bans to silence us could set them straight. Smh…

Happy New Year! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Funny how he talks about everyone else when he went as low as to wanting to impersonate a mod here (Glitter) and make an account on some forum to post bad stuff to get them demoted from here.

Many throw many rocks and hide their hands, the fact that users are back has him so angry and pressed that soon enough he won't be running back to Universe to trash this place and the mods and members here. 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Welcome babe

i know the type and i will destroy them all

The fact is that I am the ONLY one who took responsibility for my actions and apologized.

But others behaved like hypocrites and still talk about things that happened more than half a year ago and forgot to take responsibility and they were the part of these events... They are mentally ill, I hope they get help :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Leader

I was just thinking about this the other day - there’s def a market for more communities to exist on the internet (and not solely on social media). My new company I’m launching in 2024… I’m going to teach people how to create them, have more control over their audience, and monetize. 😃

I already bought the domain name 🤩

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was just thinking about this the other day - there’s def a market for more communities to exist on the internet (and not solely on social media). My new company I’m launching in 2024… I’m going to teach people how to create them, have more control over their audience, and monetize. 😃

That's actually good news :bouncey:

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you launching a Beyonce forum??

Movie Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block