What’s the Exhale for Beyonce fans?

• Leader
32 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Are you launching a Beyonce forum??

Movie Reaction GIF

No haha. I love a ton of other pop stars, but Britney is my fav and is the only person I care to continue promoting / writing about. I want to teach courses and consult/coach creators, stans, and businesses why and how to create their own online community (separate from social media). 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No haha. I love a ton of other pop stars, but Britney is my fav and is the only person I care to continue promoting / writing about. I want to teach courses and consult/coach creators, stans, and businesses why and how to create their own online community (separate from social media). 

You guys are gonna lol at the new domain name :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Best of lucks baby

you TRULY deserve it

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You guys are gonna lol at the new domain name :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Super sweet! Thank you!!

I must appreciate how you developed yourself so far in last years :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

Babe tell me, that it is normal if any user here has a profile elsewhere and is in contact with other people? Cuz some people here keeps insulting me for being in other places. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You haven't been insulted and there isn't nothing wrong with being on other forums, the difference is you used Uni Flop to recruit @Jordan Miller members and a person of power here to do dirty work.

In addition, you made public threads bashing Slayout and other mods, Jordan's staff, site and forum over there.

After receipts were posted you ran back over there and deleted everything, and Jordan's mod can vouch for the thread you made.

I'm not sure this game you and Britcoo are playing, but it's obvious that use are reaching for drama with your usernames and avatars. 

You also had some one on Jordan's staff leaking out personal mod info, mod chat info and other private info which he and the other mods have already been sent.

Which as @Baronesse already let it be known those fraudulent bans were reversed due to some of you trying to keep your plans and manipulation under wraps. 

Also @Jordan Miller that Britcoo account is a dupe, if you look at their post history everything being posted is inciting hate, drama, fights, personal attacks, insults and bullying.

They signed up a little over a week ago and have already admitted they are dupe in that 2010 thread in here. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You haven't been insulted and there isn't nothing wrong with being on other forums, the difference is you used Uni Flop to recruit @Jordan Miller members and a person of power here to do dirty work.

In addition, you made public threads bashing Slayout and other mods, Jordan's staff, site and forum over there.

After receipts were posted you ran back over there and deleted everything, and Jordan's mod can vouch for the thread you made.

I'm not sure this game you and Britcoo are playing, but it's obvious that use are reaching for drama with your usernames and avatars. 

You also had some one on Jordan's staff leaking out personal mod info, mod chat info and other private info which he and the other mods have already been sent.

Which as @Baronesse already let it be known those fraudulent bans were reversed due to some of you trying to keep your plans and manipulation under wraps. 

Also @Jordan Miller that Britcoo account is a dupe, if you look at their post history everything being posted is inciting hate, drama, fights, personal attacks, insults and bullying.

They signed up a little over a week ago and have already admitted they are dupe in that 2010 thread in here. 

Idk… I don’t want any drama. If people want to try and recruit members to another forum etc by all means go ahead. At this point, BreatheHeavy has 20-years of brand history and trust with the Britney community so I’m not really worried about traffic / members being taken. There’s room for everyone anyway. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Idk… I don’t want any drama. If people want to try and recruit members to another forum etc by all means go ahead. At this point, BreatheHeavy has 20-years of brand history and trust with the Britney community so I’m not really worried about traffic / members being taken. There’s room for everyone anyway. 

Well said baby

dont let people drag you into their negative black hole 

Exhale is beyond good or bad. It is the epythome of a powerhouse

nobody cares about your gossips and tail telling Diamond

Edited by Britcoo
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let's straight some things-

This person behaves as if he was not part of any event in the chat group here and on the Universe forum. The moment this person realized that I would not serve him and that I had my own opinions, he decided to leave the forum and in the meantime he just collected "evidences" of the messages that I said, but he forgot the important facts - he said and did the same things that I was in me too, but he forgot other facts and including them in his dms to the mods here - I apologized for my actions, but this person took a shorter route and flat out LIES that he was never part of anything. And the most important fact - the data he constantly pulls out are from the spring, and he was banned from Universe in September for stealing personal messages from other users. This person constantly takes my name in his mouth instead of taking responsibility for his actions, being able to apologize for his part and move on. I would really like some peace from this person, instead this person keeps talking about me, insulting other forums and not seeing the dirt underneath. God is my witness that I have no bad intentions, and that this person will one day be judged by God for lying and harming other people.

Edited by DiarrheaFestival
1 minute ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

I mean, people keep putting me on a plate that I have profiles in multiple places. I don't know why users can't mind their business instead of constantly poking their noses into my life and trying to humiliate me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Let's straight some things-

This person behaves as if he was not part of any event in the chat group here and on the Universe forum. The moment this person realized that I would not serve him and that I had my own opinions, he decided to leave the forum and in the meantime he just collected "evidences" of the messages that I said, but he forgot the important facts - he said and did the same things that I was in me too, but he forgot other facts and including them in his dms to the mods here - I apologized for my actions, but this person took a shorter route and flat out LIES that he was never part of anything. And the most important fact - the data he constantly pulls out are from the spring, and he was banned from Universe in September for stealing personal messages from other users. This person constantly takes my name in his mouth instead of taking responsibility for his actions, being able to apologize for his part and move on. I would really like some peace from this person, instead this person keeps talking about me, insulting other forums and not seeing the dirt underneath. God is my witness that I have no bad intentions, and that this person will one day be judged by God for lying and harming other people.

Let’s just ignore Diamond as Jordan said WE DONT WANT HER DRAMA

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Btw- I never dragged you and this site. Just because I had some difficulties with Glitter (during the winter 22/spring 23) and Slayout (summer 23) doesn't mean that I have no respect for them. I apologized them and I hope we are in good now.

I'm really sorry that other people who insulted and slandered them, don't want to take responsibility for themselves, won't admit it and won't apologize.

I think I'm only one who can admit mistakes and say an apology.

---

@Britcoo my last note to this matter, I promise :)

Edited by DiarrheaFestival

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block