What’s the Exhale for Beyonce fans?

7 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Yeah i read that lmao 🤣 

it’s actually really funny because I does seem like it but it’s not

you have actually TWO different beings here

I had today about million face-palms while reading some of their lies and attempts of making new drama :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

5 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

channing tatum dancing GIF by Paramount Network

This is literally me, when I'm tired of their obsession :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

And do you see that? That other lady is still obsessed with the past, bashing Universe forum... it's called die-hard obsession.

I'm including a photo with her comment for the case if that lady will decide to edit it:

Screenshot-20231231-205233-Samsung-Inter

@SlayOut Although we have had "creative differences" in the past, I wish to close this matter and I ask that the other lady understand this and stop bringing me into old things. I don't know why she is so obsessed with me and the other forum, I want peace from this person.

@Jordan Miller @Puppy @princessmimi @BUWYGF @GlitterRain I'm tired of being quoted, tagged dragged by that person. If you check out my comments, I'm not doing that to that person.

Yeaaaaah!! I’m only attacking her because she send me an invitation to attack my friend Diahrrea without knowing that we are besties

Just now, DiarrheaFestival said:

And do you see that? That other lady is still obsessed with the past, bashing Universe forum... it's called die-hard obsession.

I'm including a photo with her comment for the case if that lady will decide to edit it:

Screenshot-20231231-205233-Samsung-Inter

@SlayOut Although we have had "creative differences" in the past, I wish to close this matter and I ask that the other lady understand this and stop bringing me into old things. I don't know why she is so obsessed with me and the other forum, I want peace from this person.

@Jordan Miller @Puppy @princessmimi @BUWYGF @GlitterRain I'm tired of being quoted, tagged dragged by that person. If you check out my comments, I'm not doing that to that person.

You can @ whoever you like I sent them all first class receipts of what you and your friend tried to do to me and @Baronesse and others. This is exhale I can bash uniFlop you used your time as a mod there to bash this place! Recruit users here and to seek out personal mod information and do nasty things to the mods here over there! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can @ whoever you like I sent them all first class receipts of what you and your friend tried to do to me and @Baronesse and others. This is exhale I can bash uniFlop you used your time as a mod there to bash this place! Recruit users here and to seek out personal mod information and do nasty things to the mods here over there! 

This is a travesty!!! You send me a DM offering money to destroy Diahrrea

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

it doesn’t both diarrhea and That britcoo dupe account have been taking shots at me and spamming the forum with threads in the wrong sections 

Gurl, you are an iconic member... Don't pay them hefas no mind...  :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: 

The mods are taking the holidays off I see... :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

28 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hide contents

Bionca :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

LOL :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: thanks but I like my wording better. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Yeaaaaah!! I’m only attacking her because she send me an invitation to attack my friend Diahrrea without knowing that we are besties

Idk what's going on her mind, I'm living in december 2023, and she stucked in summer this year. As I said- I'm locking forward for the next year, cuz I definitely close those doors and my book will be without her presence :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

PS: including her comment for the record:

Screenshot-20231231-210235-Samsung-Inter

6 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

This is a travesty!!! You send me a DM offering money to destroy Diahrrea

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Some little bird told me that this person is sending dms to other members where is asking for dragging me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by DiarrheaFestival
1 minute ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

Idk what's going on her mind, I'm living in september 2023, and she stucked in summer this year. As I said- I'm locking forward for the next year, cuz I definitely close those doors and my book will be without her presence :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

PS: including her comment for the record:

Screenshot-20231231-210235-Samsung-Inter

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Some little bird told me that this person is sending dms to other members where is asking for dragging me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Baby we live in December 2023 lmaooo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block