Talk to Britney nice or STFU

Cqleb

59 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well the Jack in the box worker did try to talk to Britney nicely and look what happened!! 🫠

I am repeating myself: Trauma recovery is not logical. Triggers come out of nowhere for the people who watch from afar and don't know why. It must be tough to be around her in person when it happens.

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

Don't give a light-hearted consolation without knowing what's going on,britney-britney-spears.gif

it wasn't going to be ok for her.

That would have been a good lesson for the poor guy:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Her reaction was disproportionate to his “mistake”. He may have been misplaced in what he said, but it came from genuine care, and the way she talked about him after was absolutely disgusting. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I am repeating myself: Trauma recovery is not logical. Triggers come out of nowhere for the people who watch from afar and don't know why. It must be tough to be around her in person when it happens.

I do understand this, so I have empathy that what he said may have been triggering for her. I just feel she then made a bad decision by going on social media and speaking about him the way she did. I feel like it was very much unfair to him, as a response to what he did in that moment. 

7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her reaction was disproportionate to his “mistake”. He may have been misplaced in what he said, but it came from genuine care, and the way she talked about him after was absolutely disgusting. 

F  uck Him… so he can make mistakes and misplace his words but she has to be okay with him inappropriately commenting on her personal life? No Betch, that’s harassment. His obnoxious behavior and entitlement got clocked. Boo Hoo he is lucky he didn’t loose his job embarrassing his establishment. 

11 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

F  uck Him… so he can make mistakes and misplace his words but she has to be okay with him inappropriately commenting on her personal life? No Betch, that’s harassment. His obnoxious behavior and entitlement got clocked. Boo Hoo he is lucky he didn’t loose his job embarrassing his establishment. 

Oh really you think he should have lost his job over that? And that he harassed her? It’s difficult I guess, when a customer is right in front of you crying, if you’re a caring person and want to show empathy or support. It can be hard to just say absolutely nothing and ignore it. I think he went down the route of at least trying to give her some kind of comfort in that moment. It makes me sad that some people believe this is harassment and an already low paid worker should be out of a job because of it. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

yet you’re here spilling this crap. maybe you should take your own advice. what she said is exactly wat you here doing. isn’t that ironic?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block