Talk to Britney nice or STFU

Cqleb

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

yet you’re here spilling this crap. maybe you should take your own advice. what she said is exactly wat you here doing. isn’t that ironic?

Hey, sorry I think I’ve misunderstood your reply what do you mean exactly??

From what I remember she called him a “stupid man” and told him to “go fkkk himself”. I try really hard on here to be respectful and courteous to others and about Britney even when speaking in a critical way, as I’m sure you do as well. 

So I don’t agree that I’m doing exactly what she did, unless I’ve totally misunderstood you, and if so apologies! 🙈

21 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her reaction was disproportionate to his “mistake”. He may have been misplaced in what he said, but it came from genuine care, and the way she talked about him after was absolutely disgusting. 

She's probably been nudged and been told things off the mark countless times in her life, I think she should be allowed to ***** a little bit.
The clerk at the Jack in the box was saying what he wanted to say on Ticktok after that. Now that anyone can voice their opinion to the world, there's no need for you to be so defensive of the guy.
And even this topic, she probably said that because someone said something rude to her.
I would say that someone who has been unreasonably rude to so many people in her life is finally able to say what she wants to say and what she doesn't like when people do it to her, so forgive her a little bit.
I say, what about you, whining endlessly about her past comments on a topic like this on a fan site.

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

She's probably been nudged and been told things off the mark countless times in her life, I think she should be allowed to ***** a little bit.
The clerk at the Jack in the box was saying what he wanted to say on Ticktok after that. Now that anyone can voice their opinion to the world, there's no need for you to be so defensive of the guy.
And even this topic, she probably said that because someone said something rude to her.
I would say that someone who has been unreasonably rude to so many people in her life is finally able to say what she wants to say and what she doesn't like when people do it to her, so forgive her a little bit.
I say, what about you, whining endlessly about her past comments on a topic like this on a fan site.

Yes I need to get a life really don’t I. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block