Britney on Instagram: Happy my *** mom πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡«πŸ‡―!!!

Well, they sure did their job.

They made sure to make her lose her mind then terminated the CShip.

Now she's just a bitter lonely woman, that nobody takes seriously, speaking jiberish to an ever decreasing fan base.Β 

Use your diary Britney, we don't want to know about your personal drama and even if we did, we don't understand sheet of what you're saying. And please stop using "azz" so much, it's so degrading.

Good God !! 3 years of twirling, middle fingers, bad hair and make up and cheap dresses ?? Really Britney Spears ??

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Now she's just a bitter lonely woman, that nobody takes seriously, speaking jiberish to an ever decreasing fan base.Β 

Use your diary Britney, we don't want to know about your personal drama and even if we did, we don't understand sheet of what you're saying. And please stop using "azz" so much, it's so degrading.

Good God !! 3 years of twirling, middle fingers, bad hair and make up and cheap dresses ?? Really Britney Spears ??

It’s so boring and sad.😞 

Β 

who could think that one day it w would be all such a talented woman has to offer and show ?😞

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

It’s so boring and sad.😞 

Β 

who could think that one day it w would be all such a talented woman has to offer and show ?😞

Evil exists in this world. The people who broke her are a perfect example.

The heights she could have reached ...Β :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

She was like this before the c-ship. This is unmedicated Britney.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

She was like this before the c-ship. This is unmedicated Britney.Β 

I definitely think something started with Britney between 2006 and 2007. Some people mental struggles start around 20 something.Β 

She probably never was properly medicated and the c-ship made it worse keeping Britney feeling like a prisoner.

Now that she is free, IΒ  highly doubt she accepts the idea of having a problem. I think she feels like if someone tells her to ask for help,Β  the person wants to control her like her dad.

Very tricky situation, but I don't see a good future for her this way.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Β 

It’s too bad that she only lost her passion for music and not her passion to be a celebrity.Β 

This. Britney wants the attention, but I don't think she understands how Internet works nowadays.Β Β 

She is stuck in 2000 years, you can totally tell with the way she writes and some examples she uses.

She doesn’t care about her career, that's very clear by now. But she knows people will talk about her, so she wants to be noticed.

Having social media as an open diary is such a bad idea. If she had good people around her that wouldn’t happen anymore.Β 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This. Britney wants the attention, but I don't think she understands how Internet works nowadays.Β Β 

She is stuck in 2000 years, you can totally tell with the way she writes and some examples she uses.

She doesn’t care about her career, that's very clear by now. But she knows people will talk about her, so she wants to be noticed.

Having social media as an open diary is such a bad idea. If she had good people around her that wouldn’t happen anymore.Β 

I know this is true! I mean I’m 37 and I don’t have any social apart the messa her things like WhatsApp or telegram! Becouse I don’t see anything good in the instagram or Facebook or tik tok things.. in my idea those social changed people mind forever most of the new generation live on those social! But have no social life! Don’t know how to live or solve a problem! It’s dramatic in my opinion! Maybe Britney should delete her account too forever and focalize on other most important things! This is a very bad epochΒ 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KarmaComaΒ³ said:

I know this is true! I mean I’m 37 and I don’t have any social apart the messa her things like WhatsApp or telegram! Becouse I don’t see anything good in the instagram or Facebook or tik tok things.. in my idea those social changed people mind forever most of the new generation live on those social! But have no social life! Don’t know how to live or solve a problem! It’s dramatic in my opinion! Maybe Britney should delete her account too forever and focalize on other most important things! This is a very bad epochΒ 

Yeah, some people are not made for social media and that's totally fine.Β 

If people are not helping Britney to understand, maybe better for her to stay out and stop overshare everything.

Britney needs to understand everything can be used against her and social media is doing more harm than good for her.

Trying to attack people and share very personal stuff on Instagram will never do anything good for her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Some particularly nasty commenters seem to have been drawn to this post, but I'm gonna put my two cents in anyway...I'm sure it's come up on these forums, but Us magazine has Britney and Lynn's "reunion" on the cover (an inset, not the whole cover) and while I didn't read the article, it's not a stretch to think Lynn's going around telling everyone how happy she is that they've "reconciled". Regardless if that's the reason, it's not hard to imagine that Britney gets irked at Lynn's continuing willingness to engage the media with what in a normal world would be considered private moments.

It made me think that maybe Britney allowed the "reunion" (which I otherwise find inexplicable) as a way to get some control over those freaks going to the media with their sob stories and even make them face the reality of what they're continuing to do to her (by not cooperating with Rosengart, keeping Lou Taylor in their lives and on and on) when they're up close to her. And maybe she's just having a moment when she keeps seeing them going to the media well.

That could be one reason for the post, but obviously, she's got a lot of potential hot spots on her plate. So what do I know? Except that it remains bizarre that a few words from Britney generates so much more criticism than Lynn selling herself and her daughter to some tawdry tabloid for some attention. Oh no, then it's all "It's so good to see Britney with her mom again".

• Like 2

Why is everyone getting their panty in a twist, is just a post. Good God. Think of Britney’s IG post like old Twitter, where random thoughts are expressed and that’s it. No need to be so worked up about her own damn post and shame her for it. This is getting ridiculous how a person on exhale who’s probably 2,000 miles away from her is having a β€œbad day” because a celebrity is posting on social media.Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block