Britney Spears singing "exes" by Tate McRae

burns

8 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Tate Spears 👑 setting the standard for the current and future industry 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Brit McRae would be so proud 🥹 This bish is FLUID and serving like I haven’t seen honestly since Brit. Her stage presence is getting stronger. 🥵🥵🥵

Ehh not impressed at all she’s just shaking her extensions and armography and a split…. I mean people says she’s a trained dancer but I don’t see it she has alot of energy tho but I feel dua lips dances way better

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Ehh not impressed at all she’s just shaking her extensions and armography and a split…. I mean people says she’s a trained dancer but I don’t see it she has alot of energy tho but I feel dua lips dances way better

Have you seen her BBMAs performance. She ate that. And to say Dua is a better dancer is comical. Sorry but she still cant pull off choreography to save her life. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You gotta be kidding me. Dua Lipa has improved A LOT, but comparing this girl to Dua is delusional. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

No one’s coming close to dancing like T8! Go check her out on YT. She’s crazy talented at dancing and the definitely leads the pack. She’s got that thing where you can’t take your eyes off her like Brit. Definitely not the same amount of charisma but if she’s this strong now I can’t wait to see her grow. Dua has definitely improved but I can still tell she’s not a natural dancer. Reminds me of Gaga who got better as well but she was not a natural dancer and it showed. Though I respect the work they all put into their craft. Tate has my pop stan soul rising from the dead tbh. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

No one’s coming close to dancing like T8! Go check her out on YT. She’s crazy talented at dancing and the definitely leads the pack. She’s got that thing where you can’t take your eyes off her like Brit. Definitely not the same amount of charisma but if she’s this strong now I can’t wait to see her grow. Dua has definitely improved but I can still tell she’s not a natural dancer. Reminds me of Gaga who got better as well but she was not a natural dancer and it showed. Though I respect the work they all put into their craft. Tate has my pop stan soul rising from the dead tbh. 

I agree! I haven't been able to ignore her since I first saw her BBMA performance. I honestly dont listen to current pop music, but Tate for sure has my attention. Its exciting to see. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SJK said:

Have you seen her BBMAs performance. She ate that. And to say Dua is a better dancer is comical. Sorry but she still cant pull off choreography to save her life. 

Ia about dua.

but Tate just doesnt exude star power to me:

voice sounds too similar to a billie/camilla

choreography…too sharp. She has too much dancer in her, so she blends in with her dancers. She needs to take it down a notch and make it look effortless like janet/britney. Unless she wants to blend in

she’s a dancer…yet she made a boring *** album. I expected more. 

her facial expressions just scream every other influencer/dancer you see on youtube/tiktok

her outfits…or pretty much everything lack iconography and imagery. Madonna has madonna cones, britney (the snake, school girl), janet (the black outfit from rhythm nation); michael jackson’s shoes/hat. Tate just looks like she slapped on random workout clothes…and makes REFERENCES to the past, which seem uninspired

This is her sophomore album….like her first album probably had some songs…but it fell flat.  If she’s going to follow trends, she needs to do it in a way that makes her stand out. (The dancing is a great start)

not really a critique on her…but she looks like myah marie lol.

Edited by Delicious Pork Chops

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block