Name a Britney song you recently rediscovered and instantly fell in love with

2 hours ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

I'll begin with this hidden gem. Honestly, I never paid much attention to it before, but this year, it made its way into my most-listened songs on Spotify. I adore the aquatic vibe and its dance-pop sound. Britney's pulsating vocals generate an irresistible and mysterious energy that truly sets the mood for me. 

Agreed. I love the vibe of this song, midnight collection for sure

• Love 2

What You Need: Such a fun track. Can totally imagine this one in a comedy movie soundtrack. Her vocals are so powerful in this song. I do wish she used a bit less of the baby voice tho cause she kinda sounds like a chipmunk in some parts.

Mona Lisa: Never really paid attention to the Original Doll album b4. The chorus is so catchy and I love the mysterious atmospheric sound of it. Vocalney strikes again in this song

Edited by ImASlave4Brit
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block