Any spiritual people here?

I found it so cool that she acknowledged the comments we do. It felt like she is closer to us in a way. Less celebrity, more human.

It also gave me a more sense that whatever we do can get to her and affect her, so, more responsibility with what we say out here.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Fita said:

I found it so cool that she acknowledged the comments we do. It felt like she was is closer to us in a way. Less celebrity, more human.

It also gave me a more sense that whatever we do can get to her and affect her, so, more responsibility with what we say out here.

I hope she did not come to this place. There are truly positive ones out there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Fita said:

I found it so cool that she acknowledged the comments we do. It felt like she was is closer to us in a way. Less celebrity, more human.

Us fans have a butterfly effect for sure! Love that you said this. 

Naomi Campbell Applause GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

PS. I am! :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3

Funny you brought this up because I definitely felt a strong connection to her as my favorite Disney movie is Beauty & The Beast. I would watch it on repeat as a kid. Out of all the captions she’s written in the past this new one is obviously special and I just found it bizarre lol. Or maybe spiritual as you would say! Hope she keeps this one up! 

• Love 3

Ok so call me crazy or what you want (even tough i only feel good vibes and love from all of you on this and that's all i hope to send to y'all)

I did Say spiritual, but you Can totally call that something else (autocorector typed rose?!)

So yeah i just had a Real strong feeling Yesterday After seeing her post and it made me really emotionall ,like idk if this superstar i was idolizing for years became just like me...like it's ....geez sorry for my english i'm not going anywhere i still can't totally undersrand what hapenned to me last night but something did really take a toll? On me and made me reflect my own life ,love, etc...World IS energy and love IS healing ,good vibes are Key even tough we Can laugh ....love y'all sorry for the nonsense

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block