'The Woman in Me' Readers Pictures

Fita

Just now, The One and Only said:

He knew what he was doing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Especially considering that Twitter fan accounts are filled with shirtless and pantless gays posing with the book :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: 

I actually got them from tumblr and I felt tempted to go there in Twitter/X (now that you said it) to see it but they suspended my account (have no idea why). but if you'd like I can go find them :jordan-perfume: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Just now, Fita said:

I actually got them from tumblr and I felt tempted to go there in Twitter/X (now that you said it) to see it but they suspended my account (have no idea why). but if you'd like I can go find them :jordan-perfume: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I already have them

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

Wait, what are your pronouns? Omg not possibly my @Blackout2006 moment when he got banned on ATRL for accidentally misgendering Sam Smith

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Fita said:

I saw a photo of a dude getting blown while reading The Woman In Me :)

Nothing explicit is shown, but the implication is there. I’d post it but I think I’d get warning points from Jordan Miller.

Edited by MikeHunt
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I saw a photo of a dude getting blown while reading The Woman In Me :)

Nothing explicit is shown, but the implication is there. I’d post it but I think I’d get warning points from Jordan Miller.

but wouldn't the explicit content be like... the book content? lol jk :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

not spoilers allowed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block