Jennifer Lopez Teases “This Is Me…Now”

Ehju0901

Again, honey?

The other day I saw a commercial of her on TV for a make up line of hers and the this is meeee, nooowwww was playing in it. I was like honey, are you still using that snippet? is that why you dropped that tease/made music, only to use on this cosmetics commercials? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is definitely you, now :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why did it take this long to release more promo for this album? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Wasn't the last promo clip released almost a year ago? 

I think she was trying to make a point that although Ben was once a Ho, it doesn't matter now. 

I mean, see, none of you care about this project now than when she first announced it. Same goes for infidelity. You don't care as much. Time heals all. 

Spoiler

But once a Ho always a Ho lol jk :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

5 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

It is exactly year since she announced it

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

by the time she release it she will be divorced. Hopefully there wont be "Dear Ben part2"

Please no ballads Jennifer, you dont have voice for that and ... aint nobody got time for that GIF

There is a song a call Dear Ben Pt. 2 that's  it gonna be on the album , aleast base on the tracklist that was release

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.