In regards to dating, what's your type?

No Seas Cortes

• Super Mods

Well tbh to me it just depends on the guy.

However I noticed that some of the biggest crushes I ever had and my ex had light skin and light eyes.

It’s not intentional, it’s just what I’ve been drawn to since I was younger.

When it comes to personality,

I used to like guys who were flirty and confident but now all I want is a guy who treats me with respect and is kind to me.

After all the trauma I’ve been through, I feel like that’s what I need the most.

• Love 1

Personally, I've noticed that I'm always drawn to masculine men with beards who are in their late 20s or early 30s. I like it when men are classy in a way that they aren't into showing too much of their bodies for attention on social media or aren't into hookups. I find maturity, kindness, intelligence, and a good sense of humor very attractive. I enjoy it when guys have a nerdy side. In terms of appearance, brown eyes and dark hair are my preferences. As for physique, I like when men are muscular :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

But, at the end of the day, it's truly about a person and their vibe, they don't have to have all of these things.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 2

I have no idea, it could possibly be how I feel at the moment,

But based on my experiences:

Foreign, or foreign traits, something unique like a hobbie... sweet, good relationship with their family, well manners, take cares of mental health, it could be with sports, appreciate nice little things, live in the moment, beautiful eyes, happy and chill, good communication, simple and basic but beautiful fashion

Edited by Jup1ter

Well, it's hard to tell since usually men come to me first without me choosing them.

But generally speaking the men with whom I have relationships are latin (love them, I am, so), black, they are outside the beauty standard, artistic/artsy, creative, sensitive, very caring and loving. And I could say I  like men who takes care of me, understands my needs of space, who likes to have s e x, likes art. I like when they are tall and when have big hands, beautiful hands (I always look their hands, lol). Words of affirmation and physical touch.

They have to be affectionate, even it's a different way. Or overall, they just have to respect me and love me. * plays Just Luv Me *

It's just sometimes I feel like I get attached to some little physical details that aren't fundamental.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Fita said:

Well, it's hard to tell since usually men come to me first without me choosing them.

But generally speaking the men with whom I have relationships are latin (love them, I am, so), black, they are outside the beauty standard, artistic/artsy, creative, sensitive, very caring and loving. And I could say like men who takes care of me, understands my needs of space, who likes to have s e x, likes art. I like when they are tall and when have big hands of beautiful hands (I always look their hands, lol). Words of affirmation and physical touch.

They have to be affectionate, even it's a different way. Or overall, they just have to respect me and love me. * plays Just Luv Me *

It's just sometimes I feel like I get attached to some little physical details that aren't fundamental.

Same.

Idk why but big hands are kinda attractive to me.

I also like broad shoulders and muscles but not too the point of a body builder,

that's too much lol. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol. 

Hmm I wonder what is the reason why big hands are attractive to me :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I also like when they are tall especially since I'm 5'4.

I feel like i'd be safe walking with a guy who was taller than me because he can protect me.

Yes, it's good to have that feeling, right?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block