Pop music is so boring

Just now, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i would definitely recommend Tove Lo her recent album is fab but i MISS the queen so much

i dont want any collabs or any Brenda Joan rejects 

we need a full length album whenever she is ready :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Yes I mean I’m sure she would bring something fresh and new and other trends the other popstar will try to copy! :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Miley, Kylie and Dua kept me afloat with my Pop needs this year but I truly miss the Pop boom of the late 90’s/00’s. It was so over saturated that I was always well fed and never hungry. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Well I liked some Miley song of her last album… dua new song is like a beside of her  latest album… idk… I’m sure Britney would start a new trend in music if she return… 

Just today I was thinking how Britney is different in anyway… she was the se*iest and still is for me… and at the same time was ironic goofy and funny!! Not a diva… but the most beautiful person In the business.. look and the stronger music video outtake when she does goofy faces! I mean… she the greatest! And I was looking at her face in the “3” music video when she si g “or four… on the flour” look at her face hahahahah I need a gif of that 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

It's so dire... I can't stand when people hype up basic pop stars like dula peep and all the others. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I really think because there is no label gatekeepers anymore and literally next to NO money is made from streaming that we are in the place we are at now with music. It's really sad.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Ikr everything is so changed!! 

39 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Just today I was thinking how Britney is different in anyway… she was the se*iest and still is for me… and at the same time was ironic goofy and funny!! Not a diva… but the most beautiful person In the business.. look and the stronger music video outtake when she does goofy faces! I mean… she the greatest! And I was looking at her face in the “3” music video when she si g “or four… on the flour” look at her face hahahahah I need a gif of that 

I think this is it:

tumblr_ls3rfaoGSU1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

Agree and ironically I checked out of mainstream pop music in 2016 when Glory was released.

To me, 2016 was the LAST interesting year for pop music because so many great albums came out that year including Britney's.

That was also the last great VMAs show in my opinion.

Mainstream music isn't exciting and fun anymore, its boring!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block