[Poll] Who will be found guilty of criminal wrongdoing and go to prison?

[Poll] Who will be found guilty of criminal wrongdoing and go to prison?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we say in Brazil: a corda sempre arrebenta do lado mais fraco which means the weakest (or poorest) ones always end up paying the price/getting caught in the front line. In this case I thought Edan was the weakest, I suppose. The other ones seem to have more money and power to get away, and Jamie I heard he won't be caught because of his age, I don't know if that's really true.

- There are no criminal charges as of yet

- As far as I know, the only criminal offence discussed so far would be the supervision of her private phone calls and bugging of her bedroom

- Even if some were charged with a crime, they still have to be found guilty

- Even if they have been found guilty, prison time for such crime, and for these relatively rich white old people seems unlikely 

So none of them are going to jail. Best case scenario:

Jamie ends up paying his own lawyer fees and bankrupts once again

Finally some media pick up on Lou, Robin and Tristars part, or they get caught for some other shady **** and their reputation goes down the drain

None of the lawyers or judges are ever be going to be charged. They are the real winners here in whatever scenario. They did their jobs in a system that benefits them.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

None of them will be going to prison :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I hate to be a pessimist but I agree.

Sadly the legal system in the US is SO corrupt where money talks more than justice.

It also doesn't help that the judge and court probably think she deserves to return into a conservatorship due to her IG,

which is not fair cause its her choice to post what she wants and her rights should not be taken away cause of it. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Isn’t the problem being that the courts signed off on it all? Hard to convict if that is the case. Judge Penny should also be investigated but that won’t happen unfortunately.

I think it's slowing it down, because they haven't been able to get out of probate court. It sure seems to me the courts feel pretty defensive and that's interfering. If they can find they deceived the court about some of the accounting, that will help. I think that's what they're trying to do. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll ever be able to do anything about the judges.

It's incredible, though. Sam Bankman-Fried has been tried and convicted in less than a year. And these clowns are still avoiding depositions. It's utterly bewildering.

5 hours ago, Psammead said:

I think it's slowing it down, because they haven't been able to get out of probate court. It sure seems to me the courts feel pretty defensive and that's interfering. If they can find they deceived the court about some of the accounting, that will help. I think that's what they're trying to do. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll ever be able to do anything about the judges.

It's incredible, though. Sam Bankman-Fried has been tried and convicted in less than a year. And these clowns are still avoiding depositions. It's utterly bewildering.

And proof that they used Britney's estate for unrelated expenses. Tax fraud. 

15 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

- There are no criminal charges as of yet

- As far as I know, the only criminal offence discussed so far would be the supervision of her private phone calls and bugging of her bedroom

- Even if some were charged with a crime, they still have to be found guilty

- Even if they have been found guilty, prison time for such crime, and for these relatively rich white old people seems unlikely 

So none of them are going to jail. Best case scenario:

Jamie ends up paying his own lawyer fees and bankrupts once again

Finally some media pick up on Lou, Robin and Tristars part, or they get caught for some other shady **** and their reputation goes down the drain

None of the lawyers or judges are ever be going to be charged. They are the real winners here in whatever scenario. They did their jobs in a system that benefits them.

I have hope that Rosengart's 2 years of investigation will lead somewhere

RADARONLINE.COM

Another gem from Michael Sands, who's neck deep in the Britney Spears legal circus—in addition representing...

Britney doesn't have 2 expensive people on her team from Mueller’s Russia investigation for nothing!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block