The Woman In Me could land Britney a $40M documentary deal

Cqleb

5 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

Team con worked her to the bone for 13 years and left her with 60 million.
Britney, as a free woman, wrote just one book and she could make 55 million (15 million book deal + 40 million documentary deal).

Can't wait for the trial to point this out!!

PRISON era for Loucifer! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Gerçekten onun bu fikre sıcak baktığını mı düşünüyorsunuz? Muhtemelen yine buna hayır diyecek kadar kızgındır.

At some point, she doesn't care about money.. since she's been free... That's why we see million numbers next to Britney news.. don't think that's her problem. She doesn't want to make money... In her own way, she's already setting everyone on fire. She is not letting the media take advantage of her at this point.. and she does it magnificently.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 0.003 said:

Team con worked her to the bone for 13 years and left her with 60 million.
Britney, as a free woman, wrote just one book and she could make 55 million (15 million book deal + 40 million documentary deal).

She is actually making way more than that. It was reported Britney gets 25% of profits for every copy of the woman in me being sold. Soooo In the first week she already made a **** ton when you think the average price per book is maybe 20-25 bucks. 🤯

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

She is actually making way more than that. It was reported Britney gets 25% of profits for every copy of the woman in me being sold. Soooo In the first week she already made a **** ton when you think the average price per book is maybe 20-25 bucks. 🤯

So she’s made well over 10 mill off book sales alone omg

42 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don’t quite understand how you make a documentary out of a memoir…like what would be in it?  We read the book…is it just gonna be her reading the book?  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I’d imagine she’d go more in depth with the stories from the book. Maybe even add new stuff too. Along with interviews with key people. Maybe Felicia, some of her dancers.. maybe even will.i.am 😭💀

54 minutes ago, Az4Angela said:

There's no chance of her accepting this offer for any amount of money, she doesn't want to do it and she doesn't care much about money 

Why won’t she care about money? Is she a saint? She has bills to pay and would not want to ever live a simple lifestyle after having elite one for more than 25 years like be real. 
She is having holidays on yacht like from where such money will come? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block