Did anything disappointed you from the book?

• Super Mods

I was just disappointed by how little she spoke about the conservatorship and also the alleged 2010 breakdown she had cause its obvious something happened to her that year cause she looked a lot older and was so different after that year.

I feel like the Circus era was the last era where she seemed like the classic "Britney Spears" we all grew up loving.

She was never the same after that.

(Yes she was doing well in the Glory era but honestly due to all her surgeries on her face, it didn't seem like Britney to me)

• Love 1

Nothing disappointed. Especially the audiobook. Michelle was an EXCELLENT choice. I just wish more details or subjects were talked about. Like Britney Jean. Femme Fatale Tour. Although she did mention at that point she was like a robot and just went through the motions so that vaguely explains it. Maybe a little more on her life in the present day, relationship with her boys. Overall great book!

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, thousand oaks said:

I wish she discussed some details more in depth, but what disappointed me the most was that she totally skipped 2009-2011 period, and we’ve always wanted to know more about that mysterious 2010. 

50 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I was just disappointed by how little she spoke about the conservatorship and also the alleged 2010 breakdown she had cause its obvious something happened to her that year cause she looked a lot older and was so different after that year.

But that's mainly because fans have mythologised 2010 based on their own speculation, Britney may not have felt anything that happened in that year was needed to be mentioned in her book. Not everything that we think happened actually did, or needs to be shared.

• Like 1

I had no expectations, so I couldn't get disappointed.

Tbh, everyone had their vision or their opinion about what she should say or not. But I was always open to whatever SHE wanted to say, not what I wanted to hear, or what I wanted the world to hear about Britney.

For example, I wasn't expecting so much focus on the relationship with Justin at all, especially that part we all know now, but if that's something she needed to vent, then so be it.

I could've expected a lot of things, like more stuff related to her motherhood, but again, I didn't know what was her approach or what her intentions by writing this book to begin with, because at the end of the day it can't be just a bunch of complaining, or just trashing her father and the people involved in the conservatorship, like, there's got to be a message, there's gotta be something else to take from all this, and that's the thing I didn't know, so that' why whatever she wrote or didn't write would be well received, by me.

• Love 3

She missed talking about how they robbed her motherhood from her, she did a brilliant instagram post about it that I cried and was paralysed for  a minute, if that was on the book it would be a really thoughtful moment for everyone reading it. They were cruel taking her babies away from her when she was still feeding them, and they were cruel till forever talking bad about her to her kids, they know she loves them. They talk talk and talk and you as a kid end up agreeing with your environment, so ITS BAD and a RED FLAG, I hope S & P are smart enough soon to get that perspective.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block