Omegle shuts down after 14 years

Cqleb

10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

12/13 year old me used to put on private shows for men all the time on Omegle and then two years later Grindr became my friend. 
Pretty gross now that I’m grown to think adult men was encouraging and getting off to me.

How did you not think it was gross then?! 😂😂😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

12/13 year old me used to put on private shows for men all the time on Omegle and then two years later Grindr became my friend. 
Pretty gross now that I’m grown to think adult men was encouraging and getting off to me.

You were using G***** as a minor? And at 15? Girl.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 11/8/2023 at 5:46 PM, Corey D said:

How did you not think it was gross then?! 😂😂😂

They made me feel grown and segxy. I would see someone like Britney being hot and feeling herself, I think that’s what I was chasing. I hadn’t come out yet, so I didn’t have boys my age flirting with me the way straight people have in junior high. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block