THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD: Is Britney lying (somewhere) in the book?

1. Meeting with Christina?

2. dr*g use? Adderall only? 

3. Postpartum depression as a REASON? (She started doing weird actions since JT break up)

4. Head shaving ONLY BECAUSE OF A ACT OF REBEL? This sounds not real.

5. More? 

I didnt read the book. Im asking fans to know. I believe in abor**on, but as well i do believe that father should have something to say as well - nobody was standing with knife to her head to do it  - but of course - knowing that her lifetime story is not that far away from Jackson they could give her some pill to sleep in the water and put abor**on pill against her will in the sleep.

! -THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD- !

• Haha 3

I’ve read the book, to me it all adds up and seems very truthful. Especially listening through audiobook. You can feel the emotion, the pain. When you think of the book as a whole and all the situations she’s been through, it explains everything. SOO….no. I don’t think she’s lying. But why would you make this when you haven’t read the book…..? Do your homework 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Im gonna answer your question by Believing your point of view. Something you should have done with Britneys.

No reason to lie, literally.

2. dr*g use? Adderall only? 

She was talking about a specific time, and she has said before she used to smoke wxxd when she was younger. No biggi, everyone does. AND, so what?

3. Postpartum depression as a REASON? (She started doing weird actions since JT break up)

Pospartum is more than enough of a reason, so how dare u even.

Sounds more than real. Maybe you have trust issues?

5. More? 

Stop looking for faults.

• Love 5

It takes guts to lie about things like this when literally all of these people can come out and say she’s lying.

the only thing I can see, is the head shaving…and even that I’d say may be more of a half-truth than a lie, as you assume.

we know she was going through a custody case and we now know she was abusing Adderall, so it’s very possible she shaved her head to avoid hair follicle dr*g testing, but it’s also possible she ultimately decided to do it as an act of rebellion as well.

any way, you shouldn’t be discussing the contents of a book you haven’t read.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

By lying i mean whitening herself as well. So i understand that Britney fans believe that she did nothing wrong back then and she didnt need help? I asked, i dont know the whole book. I dont even understand about what it is. Its bascially about nothing. A little bit about abor**on, bit about Blackout, bit about head shave, bit about Justin, bit about father. I expected the whoooooole scary story about cship. This book seems very...... boring? simple. Is there something that she said (not incuding abor**on) that people dosent know? 

You're still forgeting about how many people wanted to lawsuit her from 2007 things and how much cship didnt allowed this. I believe that cship was (at first) to help with all the ****, but later they started to take this as a buisness. 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It takes guts to lie about things like this when literally all of these people can come out and say she’s lying.

the only thing I can see, is the head shaving…and even that I’d say may be more of a half-truth than a lie, as you assume.

we know she was going through a custody case and we now know she was abusing Adderall, so it’s very possible she shaved her head to avoid hair follicle dr*g testing, but it’s also possible she ultimately decided to do it as an act of rebellion as well.

any way, you shouldn’t be discussing the contents of a book you haven’t read.

i dont know, but... people have hair everwhere. So i could be a sign even in her eyelashes i guess. Or no? Im asking. This is so legendary and complicated :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

Have you actually read the book? She says the breakup messed her up psychologically and she started taking Prozac in 2000 actually

Yes, remember the X Factor? There's an interview with Britney and Simon and Britney mentions a playdate with Xtina's kids or something

What other reason would someone get a head shaved and a new tattoo in one day?

Edited by Applejack
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Switchy said:

If she's  willing to be honest about how young she was when she started smoking and drinking and about how young she was when she lost her virginity, and how she admits to being high on Adderall, why would she lie about the topics you brought up? Read the book.

explain VMA AIR KISS with leaked type from rehearsal.......

1 minute ago, BrujaRoja said:

By lying i mean whitening herself as well. So i understand that Britney fans believe that she did nothing wrong back then and she didnt need help? I asked, i dont know the whole book. I dont even understand about what it is. Its bascially about nothing. A little bit about abor**on, bit about Blackout, bit about head shave, bit about Justin, bit about father. I expected the whoooooole scary story about cship. This book seems very...... boring? simple. Is there something that she said (not incuding abor**on) that people dosent know? 

You're still forgeting about how many people wanted to lawsuit her from 2007 things and how much cship didnt allowed this. I believe that cship was (at first) to help with all the ****, but later they started to take this as a buisness. 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

As I stated in another thread, this book is not about facts, is about feelings, how she felt.

Moreover, NO, taking out your basic rights is not a way to help with lawsuits or mental health. Help is being by her side during a hard time, giving advice if needed, supporting her, trying to talk to her and trying to understand her behavior and feelings, being empathic with her, give her the space she needed …