THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD: Is Britney lying (somewhere) in the book?

1 minute ago, ImAmy said:

As I stated in another thread, this book is not about facts, is about feelings, how she felt.

Moreover, NO, taking out your basic rights is not a way to help with lawsuits or mental health. Help is being by her side during a hard time, giving advice if needed, supporting her, trying to talk to her and trying to understand her behavior and feelings, being empathic with her, give her the space she needed …

Okay so if it is about feelings that is even worst because its a book from person who's having mental issues still. So the topic is resolved with clear answear. Feelings not facts. So... That's it. 

50 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

1. Meeting with Christina?

2. dr*g use? Adderall only? 

3. Postpartum depression as a REASON? (She started doing weird actions since JT break up)

4. Head shaving ONLY BECAUSE OF A ACT OF REBEL? This sounds not real.

5. More? 

I didnt read the book. Im asking fans to know. I believe in abor**on, but as well i do believe that father should have something to say as well - nobody was standing with knife to her head to do it  - but of course - knowing that her lifetime story is not that far away from Jackson they could give her some pill to sleep in the water and put abor**on pill against her will in the sleep.

! -THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD- !

Read the book.

4 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

Okay so if it is about feelings that is even worst because its a book from person who's having mental issues still. So the topic is resolved with clear answear. Feelings not facts. So... That's it. 

When I refer to feelings, all I’m saying is that she didn’t say anything we didn’t know before. Even the ab thing was a rumor back then. But we didn’t know how she felt. 
regarding mental illness, I don’t know if she still suffers from depression or not, but having a depression doesn’t invalidate your feelings. 
As a mom still suffering a postpartum depression your comment seems very unfortunate, and this is the problem, the constant invalidation of her feelings. 

Edited by ImAmy
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

1. Meeting with Christina?

2. dr*g use? Adderall only? 

3. Postpartum depression as a REASON? (She started doing weird actions since JT break up)

4. Head shaving ONLY BECAUSE OF A ACT OF REBEL? This sounds not real.

5. More? 

I didnt read the book. Im asking fans to know. I believe in abor**on, but as well i do believe that father should have something to say as well - nobody was standing with knife to her head to do it  - but of course - knowing that her lifetime story is not that far away from Jackson they could give her some pill to sleep in the water and put abor**on pill against her will in the sleep.

! -THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD- !

Your just stirring the pot . She had others admit to drugging her . There is a sick web of corruption . Shes telling her truth. The smear campaign is always real. Your just being part of the continuous problem. You really are .. this is her truth. Yes their is three sides to the truth . Yet this is hers . I think maybe you need to just stop. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Your just stirring the pot . She had others admit to drugging her . There is a sick web of corruption . Shes telling her truth. The smear campaign is always real. Your just being part of the continuous problem. You really are .. this is her truth. Yes their is three sides to the truth . Yet this is hers . I think maybe you need to just stop. 

I asked, but every fanbase of other pop girl knows that BArmy has no eyes. With all of the things like singing better than Christina, looking younger than Christina and being the greatest dancer in Piece Of Me show :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: 

Anyway. Im on air adderall so forgive me :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

But still all of you are hidding the air kiss :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Edited by BrujaRoja