Sam Asghari talks to paparazzi about Britney

Cqleb

I think their breakup was similar to her and Jason Trawick. I believe something changed within herself as she started discovering who she is and she started traveling more while Sam focused on work. It didn’t look like they were even living in the same house for a while. Neither of them came across as devastated. I think Sam is a good guy. He was a season in her life during a scary but important time. He’s what she needed before, during, and right after the decline of the cship. Knowing they held her captive/fed her heavy dr**s as punishment for saying no is horrific but setting her up upon release was just the cherry on top of pure evil. I can’t think of a better person at that time for her to have upon release but those pap photos of her and Sam are extremely haunting. He’s continued to be extremely respectful after the fact. Be kind towards him. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Hamelia said:

He was good for her, supportive, never said a bad word. We don't know what happened. I suspect it had to do with his mother's hospital stay when Britney posted that she was showing her butt to both mothers. There must be much more behind it.

Girl, stop drinking that vodka, please... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

11 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

His implant retained denture up top guys. Looking swag

Screenshot-20231027-111601-Samsung-Inter

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, EricSmith88 said:

His teeth are your issue? Really? I’m confused… is that a contributing factor in disliking him? 

Well, taking it from that point of view- why do people destroy HEALTHY teeth and replace them with this when there are ways to have your own teeth and still have a nice smile? My dentist friend who works in a private clinic what is f expensive, has cringe at these people.

14 hours ago, Talk***y said:

“He bought her Porsha when she was afraid of being kidnapped again.” The dog he decided to keep after the divorce? That dog? Ma’am when I say this is a Wendy’s and you’re doing too much 

Yes, that dog. Clearly she didn't bond with Porsha, that doesn't mean that his intentions weren't good.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block