Britney recalls running into Justin Timberlake backstage at the 2007 VMAs: he had a lot of swagger

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Didn't she literally leave super early so he could show up fashionably late? I remember that night.

I think it was the other way around. He already left when she arrived at the show, and he made sure we all knew about it by taking pictures of himself at a fast food. 

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

If that is her response in the book then in that moment Britney might have started to lose her own judgment about her artistic standards because even though i know seeing her vma from 2007 NOW doesnt seem that bad and that the comments about her body were beyond disgusting, at THAT moment seeing her perform like that was a shocker for good reasons that have nothing to do with her body. It was the very fist time we saw her “out of it”, unstable, insecure, eyes without any sort of passion, and  EVEN if she had done it amazingly the performance itself was just NOT on her previous work standards for that stage or any stage. It became iconic for everything it represented but i hoped decades after that she would acknowledge she was off in her book. I totally understand now everything she was going through but THATS what i hoped she clarified and.. healed. Hey i was going through this and that and also mtv played me or any sort of clarification about her performance skill downgrading and evrything that happened that night 

dude, if you're a fan you know that the least you can expect from her is self-criticism. I love her, but it's the truth.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block