New article claims Britney is heading to Australia this week, but there's a catch

An Australian-based website claimed Britney Spears was going to be participating in a bus tour in Australia to promote her new book 'The Woman In Me.'

They said Britney plans to, "drive around the Harbour City in a Britney-themed bus and hand out copies of her book" to eager fans. 

The story has been since taken down and also debunked by the Daily Mail, who says a bus tour is happening, but... it's by a Britney impersonator and not Britney herself.

"A bus featuring a Britney impersonator is scheduled to stop near the iconic Sydney Opera House to celebrate the highly anticipated tome. The first 50 fans to find the vehicle on the day will be personally handed a copy of the memoir from 'Britney'."

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Wow, amazing,

I had a crisis thought about my life today and I’m about to plan a one month vacation with my friend to Australia or Hawaii, I want to surf all mornings and eat bowls of fruits everyday 

Spring Springtime GIF by Justin

Let’s turn this to Australia culture,

this series is so cool and twisted, LOVE IT

its about this gay and his relationship with his old relatives and coming out as gay or bi and living with his straight lazy friend and ex girlfriend 

spacer.png

this is one my 3 fav childhood movie

Napoleon (1995), it’s a cute movie from Australia, the dog wants to explore the world and accidentally goes to this balloon that he goes to a forest in Australia he met all kinds of animals there, the dog has a reflective cute voice it’s PERFECTION, watch this

spacer.png

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1

So a good friend of mine has a sister that is in book industry/publishing influencer and she’s been invited to a “super secret book launch” on Wednesday and will be sent details tomorrow.

My friend knows I’m a Britney fan so he reached out telling me and I mentioned the article and he said it links up to what his sister has received.

Could it be real and she will be there?? I’ll update when I know more 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

So a good friend of mine has a sister that is in book industry/publishing influencer and she’s been invited to a “super secret book launch” on Wednesday and will be sent details tomorrow.

My friend knows I’m a Britney fan so he reached out telling me and I mentioned the article and he said it links up to what his sister has received.

Could it be real and she will be there?? I’ll update when I know more 

ooooh interesting!!! yes pls update if you know more.

• Like 2

Daily Mail Australia can confirm a 'Britney' will indeed be rolling around town on promotional duties on Wednesday, October 25, but it won't be Britney Spears. 

A bus featuring a Britney impersonator is scheduled to stop near the iconic Sydney Opera House to celebrate the highly anticipated tome. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block