Britney reflects on a time she went out partying with Christina Aguilera during the conservatorship but was banned from drinking alcohol

Britney reflects back on a few moments with her and Christina Aguilera in her new book, 'The Woman In Me.'

While looking back on her own nerves regarding being on television, Britney writes that Xtina (and Gwen Stefani) are "really professional on TV.” “When the camera is on them, they thrive,” she writes.

There's another mention of Christina in 'The Woman In Me.' Britney shares how during one tour, she and Christina employed a lot of the same dancers. They all went out together, but while under the conservatorship, Britney was barred from drinking and had to stay sober, Time reports. Christina, meanwhile, “seemed pretty messed up,” according to Britney, who wished she could have let loose too. “It would have been nice to have drinks with them, to get rebellious, sassy, fun,” she writes.

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Related:

brit-drinks-xtina.jpg

• Love 1

I would love to see them hang out. Yeah Christina is a big ***** but Britney can match her energy. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: I feel like they’ve kind of always wanted to be friends in a way but obvious circumstances (Britney’s controlling team) and young minds / competitiveness stood in the way…and of course the Britney vs. Xtina narrative in the early 2000’s.

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block