Fans who won’t be able to buy Woman In Me

9 hours ago, aleomg said:

I live in Argentina and the book is unavailable as expected. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My boyfriend shipped Mariah Carey’s hardcover memoir from the US through this page but now the page is taken down and I don’t know where to get it. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Same here! I signed up for Amazon's e-book store so I'll see if it's available here october 24th. I signed up for the free trial cause otherwise I think it was like 16.000 pesos. lol. 

it's crazy cause I just want the e-book but it seems impossible to buy it. guess we'll end up reading the leaked pdf. I'm sorry Britney it's not my fault I live in latin america 

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Same here! I signed up for Amazon's e-book store so I'll see if it's available here october 24th. I signed up for the free trial cause otherwise I think it was like 16.000 pesos. lol. 

it's crazy cause I just want the e-book but it seems impossible to buy it. guess we'll end up reading the leaked pdf. I'm sorry Britney it's not my fault I live in latin america 

Or you can just wait for it to be released in your country or find a way to ship it like I do with international only releases of vinyls. Don’t pirate someone’s work 

10 hours ago, aleomg said:

I live in Argentina and the book is unavailable as expected. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My boyfriend shipped Mariah Carey’s hardcover memoir from the US through this page but now the page is taken down and I don’t know where to get it. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

El libro si se vende en argentina, es mas un miembro  de esta foro que trabaja en una libreria de argentina ha publicado que ha podido conseguir una copia antes del lanzamiento 

10 hours ago, aleomg said:

bish calm down

WWW.TEMATIKA.COM

VENTA ANTICIPADA COMPRÁ
A partir de la primera semana de noviembre... supuestamente.
Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 1

Have you guys heard that the Brazilian version comes with a pink ugly "come to Brazil t-shirt"

So delusional cause she's retired, maybe she can go vacation there in Trancoso, Fernando de Noronha, Pipa or the Amazon forest

but it's so far that she just go to Mexico

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

41o1N3aibKL._SL1080_.jpg

And the drama from Chileans and Argentinians? 

The book will be translated to Spanish,

I've been to both Chile (2014) and Argentina (2011) and they have beautiful book stores there!

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Have you guys heard that the Brazilian version comes with a pink ugly "come to Brazil t-shirt"

So delusional cause she's retired, maybe she can go vacation there in Trancoso, Fernando de Noronha, Pipa or the Amazon forest

but it's so far that she just go to Mexico

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

41o1N3aibKL._SL1080_.jpg

And the drama from Chileans and Argentinians? 

The book will be translated to Spanish,

I've been to both Chile (2014) and Argentina (2011) and they have beautiful book stores there!

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

In fact in Argentina we have the biggest library from Latin America and named the most beautiful in the world by National Geographic 

WWW.NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.COM

Inside a converted theater, travelers discover a temple of books.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

In fact in Argentina we have the biggest library from Latin America and named the most beautiful in the world by National Geographic 

WWW.NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.COM

Inside a converted theater, travelers discover a temple of books.

Go there and make a photoshoot with the book there

Promote the book on your instagram

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block