"Everytime" writer claims Britney's cheating scandal with Wade Robson while she was in a relationship with Justin Timberlake was more than a kiss

I don’t see the point of including this at all in the memoir if you aren’t gonna be completely truthful about it. With that being said that woman has no right to tell Britney’s business like that tot he press. It wasn’t her place to tell and she should feel ashamed

32 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Justin said last year or early this year that What Goes Around is the sequel to CMAR. Well, in the music video for What Goes Around, he tells his best friend, who looks like a heavier version of Wade tbh, that his girlfriend is “the one” and that if “she plays her cards right”, they might get married. The best friend is clearly interested in her. Justin eventually catches them together and loses it. There are also visual references to the music videos for Everytime and My Prerogative:

Wade made the situation with Britney out to be way worse than Britney’s version of events to get revenge on Britney after Justin confronted him because she cost Wade his career by being honest (allegedly).

Wade is sick! From his Wikipedia page:

During the late 1990s, while still a teenager, Robson choreographed Spears's Pepsi commercials, including one which aired during Super Bowl 35. He choreographed the performance by NSYNC and Spears at the 1999 Video Music Awards and he co-directed Spears's 1999–2000 world tours as well as NSYNC's 2000 No Strings Attached Tour. In 2001, he choreographed Spears' I'm a Slave 4 U video and was choreographer and director of NSYNC's 2001 PopOdyssey Tour. In the NSYNC music video "Pop", Robson had to fill in for NSYNC member Joey Fatoneduring several of the dance sequences because of an injury that Fatone sustained at an NSYNC concert the night before the video shoot. That same year, he directed Spears's Dream Within a Dream Tour.[citation needed]

Robson and NSYNC's Justin Timberlake partnered in 2001, co-writing the hit singles "Pop", "Gone", and "See Right Through You" on NSYNC's final album Celebrity. Robson had initially written "Celebrity" for his own album, but was persuaded to let NSYNC record it instead. They also co-wrote Britney Spears' "What It's Like to Be Me", on which Timberlake sang backing vocals. The song's copyright is held jointly by Robson's and Timberlake's respective companies, WaJeRo Sound and Tennman Tunes.[citation needed]

he was enmeshed in both of their lives. You cannot convince me that Wade didn’t want to get revenge on Britney for telling Justin what happened (allegedly)

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Maybe they kissed and then after that she started having an emotional affair, decided later she didn't want to or felt guilty and wrote the break-up letter. At that point, they had worked together for years, were friends and maybe she wanted to let him down easy in hopes he wouldn't get mad and go to the press or tell Justin. Anyways, I'm hoping there is more in the book explaining all this. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

she's f.ucking messy. I understand what happened to her with the writing creds was messed up, but this is not the flex she thinks it is.

Agreed 100%. She is literally making assumptions. I don’t sugarcoat things when it comes to B and I’d be willing to acknowledge if it sounded like something was up. But this isn’t it.

B did love Justin more than anything. Maybe she felt absolutely awful about making out with Wade. A long letter doesn’t mean she lied about it being more than making out, especially when she didn’t even say that to Annet.

I genuinely think Guilty is about Justin. It sounds like B felt very betrayed by him not giving her what she needed - maybe the long letter to Wade stemmed from that guilt:

GENIUS.COM

Guilty [Original Version] Lyrics: You're always too busy / Why don't you come with me? / Don't act...

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

Making out with someone usually isn't "just a kiss". It's intimate and physical. A kiss  can be intense but that type of kiss isn't "just" a kiss either. But making out usually involves other areas then just the mouth. Either by hands or mouth.

If Wade felt he had a real chance with Britney because of the making out but Britney didn't want more, writing a long letter doesn't seem odd. Imo.. 

And this Everything lady got her credit on the original album. The more she talks, the more I believe any song drama was blown out of portion by her...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel like Annet is just looking for her 15 mins…. So she may not be genuine with these claims.

Definitely not genuine :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I believe Britney and I think Wade told Justin that Britney was lying and that way more happened than actually did to get revenge on her for telling Justin and effectively ruining his career since Justin was pissed at him when he confronted him.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

and I think this came about because it had been bothering Justin and so he confronted Wade about it. Wade was probably pissed that Britney told Justin because she put Wade’s career at serious risk by being honest with Justin, who was his boss and gave him a ton of opportunities, even cowriting songs! I think Wade’s revenge was lying to Justin about Britney and destroying their relationship and the trust Justin had in Britney :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Britney said they moved past it, but just like how Justin thought Britney had moved past the abor**on, Justin hadn’t moved past the fact that she made out with one of his best friends and closest collaborators, and the fact that one of his best friends and closest collaborators (and employee) made out with the love of his life. That’s the beginning of the feelings of betrayal. And Wade then turned the knife 360 degrees in some way. If he was going down, he was taking everyone else with him. 

@turquoise @Busybee any thoughts?

Maybe I didn't understand but... who cares if it wasn't just a kiss? 

I mean, its cheating anyway... even with no s**. Britney admitted she cheated on Justin, that's the point I think.

If she said the Wade rumors were untrue then Yes... she'd be lying.

And this co-writer should be happy with the revival of everytime, more money for her. She is clearly pressed and wants to pretend Everytime is her own song, weird.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block