"Everytime" writer claims Britney's cheating scandal with Wade Robson while she was in a relationship with Justin Timberlake was more than a kiss

Just now, Shaza said:

This makes sense too, because both Justin and Britney dropped Wade from their tours and never spoke about him again (until now).

And didn’t Britney say in the memoir she and Justin worked through the Wade scandal? But they broke up later.

Yes, which means Wade told him something afterwards that made Justin lose his trust in Britney. Hence the anger :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Honestly I feel like this true. Logically there’s no way Justin would get so angry to that point.

Psychologically speaking, cheaters tend to be extremely narcissistic, so, what makes you think that he wouldn't be angry at a kiss? When they're people out there beating up their couples just because they talked to someone else. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 5

is she on Justin Timberlake's PR and management team payroll?

even if that letter existed it probably was because Wade was one her closest friend. She lived a lot of things with him, he was behind of many of her iconic choreographies (videoclips and tour). probably she felt would be too cold cut ties just by firing him and felt emotionally connected to him but realized Justin was the one she loved tho' she was hurted by his infidelity and his lack support pos-abor**on, even the lack of supporting in havin the baby.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yes, which means Wade told him something afterwards that made Justin lose his trust in Britney. Hence the anger :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

and I think this came about because it had been bothering Justin and so he confronted Wade about it. Wade was probably pissed that Britney told Justin because she put Wade’s career at serious risk by being honest with Justin, who was his boss and gave him a ton of opportunities, even cowriting songs! I think Wade’s revenge was lying to Justin about Britney and destroying their relationship and the trust Justin had in Britney :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Britney said they moved past it, but just like how Justin thought Britney had moved past the abor**on, Justin hadn’t moved past the fact that she made out with one of his best friends and closest collaborators, and the fact that one of his best friends and closest collaborators (and employee) made out with the love of his life. That’s the beginning of the feelings of betrayal. And Wade then turned the knife 360 degrees in some way. If he was going down, he was taking everyone else with him. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Honestly I feel like this true. Logically there’s no way Justin would get so angry to that point.

Honestly I feel like this is 100% made up bull****. The anet woman is clearly seeking her 15 minutes of fame, she made several attempts by now. Also, this is TMZ and they have always been against Britney and they have a history of spreading Team Con's bull****, so they can't be trusted at all.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Something about “You lied straight to my face girl” or something… can’t remember which song from Justified.

Idk man, but I know Brandi Jackson said outright that Wade and Britney had an affair (and several girls as well).

Can’t believe it’s 2023 and we still don’t have a clear answer on this situation like wtf.

Edited by Shaza
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

and I think this came about because it had been bothering Justin and so he confronted Wade about it. Wade was probably pissed that Britney told Justin because she put Wade’s career at serious risk by being honest with Justin, who was his boss and gave him a ton of opportunities, even cowriting songs! I think Wade’s revenge was lying to Justin about Britney and destroying their relationship and the trust Justin had in Britney :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Britney said they moved past it, but just like how Justin thought Britney had moved past the abor**on, Justin hadn’t moved past the fact that she made out with one of his best friends and closest collaborators, and the fact that one of his best friends and closest collaborators (and employee) made out with the love of his life. That’s the beginning of the feelings of betrayal. And Wade then turned the knife 360 degrees in some way. If he was going down, he was taking everyone else with him. 

Justin said last year or early this year that What Goes Around is the sequel to CMAR. Well, in the music video for What Goes Around, he tells his best friend, who looks like a heavier version of Wade tbh, that his girlfriend is “the one” and that if “she plays her cards right”, they might get married. The best friend is clearly interested in her. Justin eventually catches them together and loses it. There are also visual references to the music videos for Everytime and My Prerogative:

Wade made the situation with Britney out to be way worse than Britney’s version of events to get revenge on Britney after Justin confronted him because she cost Wade his career by being honest (allegedly).

• Love 5
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Justin said last year or early this year that What Goes Around is the sequel to CMAR. Well, in the music video for What Goes Around, he tells his best friend, who looks like a heavier version of Wade tbh, that his girlfriend is “the one” and that if “she plays her cards right”, they might get married. The best friend is clearly interested in her. Justin eventually catches them together and loses it. There are also visual references to the music videos for Everytime and My Prerogative:

Wade made the situation with Britney out to be way worse than Britney’s version of events to get revenge on Britney after Justin confronted him because she cost Wade his career by being honest (allegedly).

Not defending Justin in any way, but I'm pretty sure this song is about his friend Trace Ayala's relationship with actress Elisha Cuthbert

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

This story about Justin finding out the letter is old news, I think Britney had an emotional affair with Wade. If you watch Total Britney Live you can sense there's something up between them.

Oh god that was… awkward. Because Justin showed up later as a surprise and he was so happy and giddy to see Britney again. Britney was also so happy to see him, maybe that was when she decided to send that breakup letter to Wade? Maybe it was an emotional affair, which Justin got hurt about?

• Like 1

Hm :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Annet Artani, who co-wrote the Britney Spears hit Everytime, wants $18m from SWAP Management for alleging she was involved 'in prostitution activities'.

Lawyers for Annet Artani, who co-wrote the 2004 Britney Spears hit Everytime, filed an $18m lawsuit against SWAP Management, which claimed Artani's 'constant offerings of ***ual favours for a recording contract caused her to lose much credibility with some of the music community'.

While Artani's lawyer, Donato Guadagnoli, has branded the claim 'atrocious', SWAP CEO Anel Pla says all of the allegations were true and the company would fight the 'ridiculous' lawsuit.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Not defending Justin in any way, but I'm pretty sure this song is about his friend Trace Ayala's relationship with actress Elisha Cuthbert

Yeah but that’s the public facing story. Everyone knows that song and music video is about Britney. He can’t just come out and say all of these different songs are about Britney. And he admitted within the past year on camera that it’s the sequel to CMAR

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Maybe it was an emotional affair, which Justin got hurt about?

Jessica Simpson said on her book that she had an emotional affair with her co-star in Dukes of Hazzard and it was worse than having a s**.ual affair. If the same happened to Brit and Wade, I can only imagine how messed she was after.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block