"Everytime" writer claims Britney's cheating scandal with Wade Robson while she was in a relationship with Justin Timberlake was more than a kiss

Annet Artani, who co-wrote "Everytime" with Britney, claims things were more serious between Britney and Wade Robson than Britney is letting on in her new book.

In 'The Woman In Me,' Britney admits to cheating on Justin Timberlake with Robson - she says they kissed while out dancing one night. Artani believes more than a kiss went down.

She spoke to TMZ and says it was a full-on affair and that Britney wrote a 14-page breakup letter to Robson, which Justin Timberlake ended up finding. She adds that when Justin found out about the affair, he broke up with Britney. 

Related:

jt-wade-brit-x.jpg

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 14 pages… :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Something serious was definitely told to Justin though, and it had to have been told to him by Wade. I don’t think Britney is lying at all, and Justin said in CMAR that whatever it was that he found out, he found out from Wade, who is a pathological liar. He implies in CMAR that what Britney said to him initially was a lie, but the truth is that it was probably the other way around :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

The rumor has always been that Justin found the letter backstage at SNL.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 14 pages… :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Something serious was definitely told to Justin though, and it had to have been told to him by Wade. I don’t think Britney is lying at all, and Justin said in CMAR that whatever it was that he found out, he found out from Wade, who is a pathological liar. He implies in CMAR that what Britney said to him initially was a lie, but the truth is that it was probably the other way around :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

is this woman still friends with Britney? If not, why does she feel the need to speak on something like this? Is she still that bitter over the whole writing credits stuff?

• Love 3

Honestly I feel like this true. Logically there’s no way Justin would get so angry to that point.

But interestingly enough, she was about to break up with Wade… 🤔 So she chose Justin? I think that took her over the edge because Justin broke up with her when she decided to choose Justin instead of Wade.

They’re so messy. I can’t imagine my teen drama being splayed all over the GP like this.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

is this woman still friends with Britney? If not, why does she feel the need to speak on something like this? Is she still that bitter over the whole writing credits stuff?

Yeah, this is getting weird. I don’t know why she feels the need to comment on this now. She also can’t even say that Britney admitted to s-e-x or anything else with Wade.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block