[Book Spoiler] Britney said a nurse at a rehab facility was the first person to show her evidence of the #FreeBritney movement

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

After seeing the title, I came here to post the exactly same thing... It was so obvious that this trash worked for Team Con, he was the only one who was able to ENTER and STAY for so long. He could saved Britney from having this 2009 facility trauma by goind and talking to the media, he's partly responsible! He did his job, wedding included and then left... He keeps low profile now because he knows how things work, he's still starving of having a sucessful career and don't want to be cancel but trust me in few years when he will have nothing to lose anymore he will do interviews! Can't believe he called out TMZ few months ago and then talk to them recently again!

I hope the nurse didn't and won't have any issues after that.

He and Cade need to go to hell

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, 0.003 said:

"That was the most amazing thing I’d ever seen in my life," Spears writes in her upcoming memoir.

I'm so happy that her fans helped her ❤️
She has helped me and many other fans when life was hard. It's amazing that she saw the support and love from us ❤️

I Love You GIF by Mouse

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Hello My Name Is Doctor GIF by Avery Products
Still so many questions about bridges left unanswered like who are you nurse, why were you helping when you were the same staff that violated and kept a woman hostage and do you still have a conscience by coming forward and add to the upcoming trial about what went on in there? 

Scam and Cade probably worked together to change sides. Scam fooled many poor fans with his Jamie rant and liking FreeBritney posts... 

Their excuses (and the fans excuses) for not helping her before were so bad.

The fact Britney is still so close to Cade is alarming. Team con somehow stayed even with some players out... like Jamie and Lou. 

Cade is even still Larry's friend... how can we believe Britney will expose her abusers if she still somehow connected with them?

• Like 1

Britney: *doesn’t even mention Sam*

Stans: “oMg!1!1! HoW dArE sAm”

You guys are aware her phone was doxxed (if she even had full access to her phone) and she wasn’t allowed visitors, right?

The #FB movement became an overnight thing and within just 24 hours, it had made headline news, including on several talk shows. I would only imagine everyone in the facility knew since they had 24/7 direct access to her and it happened to be a nurse who told her first. I doubt Sam was hiding anything from her, he just didn't have access to her during that time like so many other people.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
On 10/20/2023 at 11:56 AM, BadBunny said:

Britney: *doesn’t even mention Sam*

Stans: “oMg!1!1! HoW dArE sAm”

You guys are aware her phone was doxxed (if she even had full access to her phone) and she wasn’t allowed visitors, right?

The #FB movement became an overnight thing and within just 24 hours, it had made headline news, including on several talk shows. I would only imagine everyone in the facility knew since they had 24/7 direct access to her and it happened to be a nurse who told her first. I doubt Sam was hiding anything from her, he just didn't have access to her during that time like so many other people.

At least someone here gets it. The amount of unjustified Sam haters when he didn't even do anything wrong. He's only ever talked positive about her.

This was when she was forced into that facility when both Sam and Cade didn't have access to her.

Also people keep jumping on headlines and don't realize the book is full of half-truths and her perspective/memories. Nothing is actually verified, and we've seen her say things that she doesn't remember correctly before. I'm sure Sam and Cade both told her about her when they could, this headline doesn't even mention the timeline lol, and as you mentioned it became an overnight thing and they didn't have 24/7 access to her at that time nor her phone.

Edited by jennyj

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block