Britney Spears admits she was ‘very drunk’ and ‘bored’ when she married 55-hour husband Jason Alexander

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think that's up to each individual, most people don't' seem to mind. I think the little group that doesn't want to know anything until the book is out should shut down their internet lol. 

I’ll keep reading but I tell myself to stop :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

we haven’t touched on the CON that much so that’ll be super juicy. I NEED Lou destroyed 

Just now, KrisJ said:

I’ll keep reading but I tell myself to stop :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

we haven’t touched on the CON that much so that’ll be super juicy. I NEED Lou destroyed 

If you're hoping for that sis I doubt it's going to happen, Britney is in current litigation so she can't talk about certain things within the con.

I think her talking about the CON will be more or less what we know from her testimony, IG posts and how she felt, got through it ect.

Anything about dragging Robin, Lou, surveillance ect I don't think will be talked about.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 12LooksJustLikeYou said:

I specifically remember ecstasy/MDMA being the reasoning behind. That makes way more sense as it is the “love ****”. 

edit: who else remembers this rumor heavily circulating 2004? Those who had internet access, anyway. 

Her unofficial biography *Jason source* said they'd stayed up late all night doing *****. That person that wrote it never got sued

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block