Britney writes in new book that Justin Timberlake gave he a framed letter after they broke and she still has it under her bed

3 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

He should man the F up, reach out to her, apologize and help her HEAL. I feel like that could do her a lot of good. They were kids thrown into the gladiator pit that is Hollywood. And Britney suffered more than any of her peers.

Notes app apologies don’t cut it. While JT and all the rest of them went on with their careers and families in whichever way they wished Britney was in hell.

Do none of them get that?

Hasn’t it been like… 25+ years since they broke up? Sorry, but Britney needs to move onnnnn. Justin certainly has. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I mean I can understand keeping it for memories sake but the context of this as if she’s keeping it under her bed for comfort is odd lol. 

Depending on what he wrote, I don’t see a problem with it. It’s probably in a keepsake box that some people have for meaningful stuff like letters or little collectibles. I don’t think she has it stored underneath her mattress lol.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Can't believe we're having a massive thirst over Justney to come back in 2023 :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

They have unfinished business. Until the day they both heal from the wounds from this relationship, it will keep cropping up. That’s why the JT and Britney fans are always at war. Because deep down we know that both of them keep hurting each other until now.

They just need to do one civil, public appearance together. Then people will understand that they’re both in a good place and the fans will move on and stop dunking on the other. 

But that’s unlikely to happen soooooo… the JT hate here continues I guess 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Shaza said:

They have unfinished business. Until the day they both heal from the wounds from this relationship, it will keep cropping up. That’s why the JT and Britney fans are always at war. Because deep down we know that both of them keep hurting each other until now.

They just need to do one civil, public appearance together. Then people will understand that they’re both in a good place and the fans will move on and stop dunking on the other. 

But that’s unlikely to happen soooooo… the JT hate here continues I guess 🤣🤣🤣

So I guess there's hopefully also a chance for a reply from that person I know irl who matched me 2 days ago on Tinder. 22 hours and counting :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Edited by Nickey
  • Haha 1

Now I know why Britney was dancing to Justin’s Holy Grail song three months ago on IG.

The song is about how fame will ruin someone and also their relationships, but they don’t know why they still love it / that person. What a tragic song. I think Britney resonated a lot to the meaning of the song, and it probably perfectly summarizes their relationship. There’s even a line that I suspect referencing Britney in the bridge with the ‘tattoo on my sleeve of guess-who’s-name’, and I think she danced to that exact part lol.

Fun fact — Justin sang Holy Grail at Dave Chappelle’s closed event a few months back too. His fans commented that he hasn’t sung that song in a long time btw. It’s not an easy song to sing, and it’s a feature with Jay Z so he has to sing it without the rap parts. Him bringing it back is kinda interesting.

Edited by Shaza
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Now I know why Britney was dancing to Justin’s Holy Grail song three months ago on IG.

The song is about how fame will ruin someone and also their relationships, but they don’t know why they still love it / that person. What a tragic song. I think Britney resonated a lot to the meaning of the song, and it probably perfectly summarizes their relationship. There’s even a line that I suspect referencing Britney in the bridge with the ‘tattoo on my sleeve of guess-who’s-name’, and I think she danced to that exact part lol.

Fun fact — Justin sang Holy Grail at Dave Chappelle’s closed event a few months back too. His fans commented that he hasn’t sung that song in a long time btw. It’s not an easy song to sing, and it’s a feature with Jay Z so he has to sing it without the rap parts. Him bringing it back is kinda interesting.

Holy Grail is about fame and Britney at the same time :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: she’s loved that song since it came out. She also loves Blue Ocean Floor and has danced to it on instagram :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block